[WoB/RR: Event] Batman Eternal (Oct.-Dec.)

It’s a scene from the arcs Court of Owls/Night of the Owls, Snyder’s first story in the Batman title during the New 52. We covered those books for the World of Bats earlier this year, if you want to take a look and perhaps share your thoughts after. :slight_smile:

Agreed, the Family aspect of the book I think is what makes this book overall shine.

I mean…I don’t hate it, but for me it’s one of those things where I’d be wary about who would be the one who does it, y’know?

That said, I’m going to be curious about your thoughts on The Three Jokers if/when we get the book on DCUI…

Yeah…not that you mention it, rude! It does make me wonder if maybe one of the creators had something in mind for Bard going forward but it never really came to being until Rebirth.

Agreed – I think there were some artists that you can kind of tell were put in because they were able to make a deadline and it shows, but I think that’s kind of the cost of having a weekly book. We still got a lot of cool art, from the big guys like Jason Fabok and Dustin Nguyen, to some surprising guys like R.M. Guera and Ian Bertram.

2 Likes