with the new expansion of books does that mean they will still remove books ?

Topic

@d.k, we do not have plans to remove any comics at this time. We do have a limited number of slots in our library (for now), so in a few months, if it turns out some titles aren’t being read, and we have tons of requests for different content, we may look at switching things up. But we have stopped the regular rotation of comic books.

3 Likes

Just so I know does that include the second chance comic series that you posted (Manhunter, Checkmate and I think Red Robin was the other one) that were set to go back down in February? Or are they sticking around now too. Just want to know so I know what I am getting into if I decide to read one of them.

@applejack thank you :slight_smile: just want to be able to finish doom patrol…almost done.

1 Like

@DanTheManOne1, thanks for that reminder, my above comment does not include the Second Chance titles of Manhunter, Checkmate, and Red Robin. Those will be removed end of February, and we will start bumping that Second Chance thread mid-February.

Will there by chance be other titles previously removed in their place for a second chance? Just wondering as I have some suggestions if so. lol.

1 Like

@DanTheManOne1, a Second Chance for other removed titles is unlikely at this time because of our upcoming slate of comics that are already scheduled, but we certainly take requests for the future! Always good to know what the people want :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is great news. So much amazing content on here… it’ll be nearly impossible to read everything I want to and keep up with new titles in DC/Image/Dark Horse/etc.

1 Like

Comics haven’t been read remove? Boy do I feel guilty! Sorry Batman Adventures & Superman Adventures! I should’ve read those comics more often! :cry:

2 Likes

hug

3 Likes

@Applejack Are there plans to continually expand the capacity of the library? Is the ability to expand dependent on the number of subscribers DC Universe has?

For the record, I am so excited and satisfied with this recent expansion. I am just trying to understand if the powers that be have a metric by which they might decide to continue to expand the library.

Hey I wish I had shown more love for some of the ones that were removed also. And Darn me for holding off on reading Harley Quinn and Power Girl’s mini-series. Darn me all to HECK!

3 Likes

I’m with you @DanTheManOne1 on Harley Quinn and Power Girl’s mini-series. I shouldn’t have waited to read that.

@Applejack, please add Harley Quinn and Power Girl’s mini-series to the list of requests for the future. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can we please have the new Hawkman series offered?