With Arrow being canceled and Gotham on it's way out the door, What new show should the CW or DCU do?

None. CW has murdered characters.

1 Like

Fold the CW and move everything to DCU. Thenā€¦

1. Tales of the Green Lantern Corps
  2. Jonah Hex
  3. Steel
  4. Hawkworld
  5. Batgirl
  6. Shazam
  7. Aquaman
  8. Red Hood
1 Like

Bring back constantine

I would like to see a real Batman show. Not a prequel, Not a spin off character, An honest to god Batman show with a different tone to the 60ā€™s show.

Failing that, A Nightwing or Red Hood show could be cool

I also think a anthology show based off of DCā€™s Elseworlds comics would be cool. Like Twilight Zone but with DC characters. And if 1 character works out, You can give them a spin off show or movie.

2 Likes

Arrow wasnā€™t cancelled

I want to see Batwoman become an actual show with Rogue villains as well as her own villains as well. I thought Ruby Rose did a good job in the crossover and want to see more.

Iā€™d also like to see Booster Gold get some action as well as Doctor Fate.

Loving the Question nominations in this thread and heartily agree. Ideally it would feature both Vic Sage and Renee Montoya working together.

1 Like

Iā€™m amazed they havenā€™t done a Starman show yet.

What about a Flash Point Batman showing the battle with the Joker aka Martha Wayne. It would lead up to the Flash appearing towards the end and the TRUE battle of Flash Point starts. It would be a good Origins show Batman aka Thomas Wayne and the Joker. Rating depends how dark it can be because you can do it CW style or you can R rated DC Universe style. Either way I think it will turn out AWESOME!

3 Likes

A Nightwing show set in the TITANS universe that has Dick already being Nightwing. The title should be Grayson. The villain could be Deathstroke or Red Hood. Live Action. It should be TV-14 because once heā€™s Nightwing he shouldnā€™t be as violent or have as much foul language.

4 Likes

Dbatman I agree with a nightwing show and they could throw batgirl in there as oracle for his backup

1 Like

Constantine season 2, and maybe a Zatanna series.

4 Likes

None! the quality of programming on DCU is so much higher than the network shows that I want all future DC shows to be on the DCU. They probably wonā€™t do it for a while, but Iā€™d love a real Green Arrow show on the DCU. Not the soap opera scooby squad version that was Arrow.

Think about a Green Lantern / Green Arrow: Hard-Traveling Heroes set in the 1960s. How great would that be?

7 Likes

I want a night wing spin-off from titans

1 Like

Plastic man- animated
Mr. Terrific, vixen or static- live action

A John Constantine show more akin to his appearance in Saga of the Swamp thing and original Hellblazer run! Should totally be retitled Hellblazer with Matt Ryan still playing John.

1 Like

CW has already announced its Arrow replacement, Batwoman.

I agree Batwoman seems to be the replacement. However if they add another show Iā€™d be down for Legion of Superheroes

2 Likes

Green Lantern -Hal Jordan
In Brightest Day
There would be an underlying plot building slowly where Hal is being corrupted by Parallax resulting in him becoming the big bad by the end of the season. During the season we would also be following the Guardians and the conspiracy of secrets they are keeping from the lanterns. There would be the opportunity for cameos from cosmic characters in DC with a villain of the week with some police procedural going on, all while the other subplots grow.
Live action
PG as I believe it could be done without being graphic for shock sake.

1 Like

Arrow kinda messed up Black Canary. Wouldnā€™t mind a decent show about her.

3 Likes