Wishing Everyone a 90s Valentine’s Day!

Happy Valentines day! I had some extra time this morning to whip up some throw back Valentine’s Day cards with some DC infinite art. I love how these came out. Sorry I didn’t have more time to dedicate to this quick little project but I still had a lot of fun making these. Feel free to download and use them if you like. Enjoy! #fan-creations

17 Likes

Happy Valentine’s Day @Devi_Amuro!

I feel like we all should have somehow participated in a Valentine’s Day card exchange here in DCUI- I don’t know, something along the lines of the virtual desk pouches for the cards we used as kiddos back in the day. :smile:

11 Likes

@DC89 Yesss! I miss these days so much! I think thats why Im drawn to dc comics so much because I really grew up with these characters. All of my best memories are from my child hood and I find myself constantly trying to emulate that feeling as an adult. Valentines was one of my favorite days as a kid. We should definitely try and do something like this for next year. I think its a great idea!

8 Likes

And heres a big happy valentines day to you @DC89
Have fun today and try to enjoy some sweet candy before the days over!

8 Likes

IKR? There are so many super-smart computer peeps out here in DCUI- maybe one of them could help with the whole virtual desk pouch thingy.

Aww- thx @Devi_Amuro. :purple_heart:

8 Likes

Starting the tradition now!!! @DC89

Absolutely! Im sure even with the inbox we can create and organize something that’s doable. Count me in!

10 Likes

This is so nice of you @Devi_Amuro- thank you! I don’t know how to make these cards so I went out to the interwebz and found the bestest Valentine’s Day GIF I could:

9 Likes

@DC89 aww its the sweetest! thank you! :partying_face:

You Rock

8 Likes

Hey @DC89, happy Valentines Day to my DCUIBestBatFriend!

Hope it’s been a good one for you!

8 Likes

I’m not a fan of Valentines Day, but your cards look amazing @Devi_Amuro! :grinning:
Happy Valentines Day.

6 Likes

@TheWifeOfJasonTodd So sweet! Im glad you were able to enjoy these, I had a great time thinking these up. I definitely wish I would have spent more time creating more cards, life is so hectic lately. Thank you for the support and keep sharing the love!

@Reaganfan78 I can always count on you to show some love on my posts. Thank you! Happy Valentines day!

7 Likes

:star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

These are so remarkable! You always bring the raddest ideas to the dance @Devi_Amuro!

x228

7 Likes

That is so kind of you to say! Happy Valentines Day @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx :partying_face: :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Ahh, paper mailboxes for valentines, those were the days. It is a great idea for next year!

Ideas forming . . . :wink: :nerd_face:

7 Likes

You are most welcome! :purple_heart:

And since its a 90s Valentine’s Day, it is difficult to resist in sharing some theme music to your wonderful festivities. :cd: :floppy_disk: :pager: :fax: :love_letter: aka school dance vibes . . .

This one goes out to :00_dc_2016: Comics. Here’s to many more years of being together. :joy:

Hi . . . would you care to dance? :blush: :flushed: :heartbeat: :heartpulse:

p.s. - also, gotta use some of @Devi_Amuro’s glorious creations . . .

@moderators

@TheKateKane & @biff_pow, my late night WAL crew!

10 Likes

This is super sweet, thank you xLaDPx! I’ll make sure that the other mods see this. It’ll make their day in the morning, I’m sure! :blue_heart:

9 Likes

Aww, thanks @Alec.Holland!

8 Likes

Those are incredible!!! Thank u for sharing em’.

5 Likes

@xLOVEandDoomPatrolx this totally made my night! Thank you for sharing!
@capo-mage thank you! Im glad you enjoy them!

6 Likes

U bet ty…

6 Likes