[Winner Crowned] Amazon Games September 5, 2020

I am present! Mostly…

4 Likes

Yay! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Since I don’t think enough people will join I’m going to nix the whole voting people out and stuff and just do a straightforward whichever person gets the most points is the winner.

3 Likes

Lol oh boy :woozy_face:

3 Likes

Hey, the odds are in your favor as of now :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Just waiting for at least 1 other person to show up @novellpaladin

3 Likes

:ok_hand: no worries

4 Likes

Might just have to reschedule it/reformat it so it’s not at a specific time. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah :smile:

3 Likes

Sorry the timing didn’t work out :frowning:

3 Likes

It’s fine. I should have made this post earlier, that’s my fault. Kind of late notice. I just got busy and kept putting it off :sweat_smile: :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I’ll do it. Can’t wait to see you guys there!

4 Likes

New date for the first competition is September 5 at 5PM PT/8PM ET.

Hope to see you there!

6 Likes

sorry I couldn’t make it. Ikea is more of a black hole than i realized. I was able to pick up what I needed to, even if the dresser wasn’t my first pick. because I still need drawers. and another surface.

But i am going to make the “rain date”.

5 Likes

Poop, sorry I missed this @nu52 and @NovellPaladin! the day went longer than i thought.

noted for Sept. 5th. :white_heart: :purple_heart: :black_heart:

4 Likes

Yay! I can participate

4 Likes

Work thinks I might be working this Saturday. Firstly, i said “maybe”. Secondly, I need a rest with this move. Ikea furniture is surprisingly time consuming to build. The time AND energy suck of the brick and mortar store notwithstanding. Also, now i know what “hangry” feels like.

2 Likes

Survivor on Themyscira! Sounds fun, I should be able to make it for this.

Happy belated Birthday! :dancer:

2 Likes

two hours, seven minutes

3 Likes

1 Like