[Winner Crowned] Amazon Games September 5, 2020

Welcome to the Amazon Games :crossed_swords: :shield:

The Tournament of Triumph will consist of a varying selection of mini-games which will test if you have what it takes to become a Champion Amazon. You will compete against fellow DC Universe Community members, make alliances, and vote each other out until one is left standing, thus being crowned the Champion! Will you join and make your way through the tournament to nab the trophy?

The winner of each competition will win immunity during that round of voting. Everyone else will be up for grabs. Special powers might also be granted between voting rounds. If you can’t make it to the comps, you’ll still have a chance to save yourself through your strategizing, alliances, and social skills.

First competition: 2020-09-06T00:00:00Z

What to do: Just comment below if you are playing and I’ll add you to the list of players.

You can message me with any questions and join World of Wonder for more Wonder Woman themed events, watch-alongs, and book clubs.

Hope you can make it! :sparkles:

Congratulations to @AntLeon for winning!

Congratulations to @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx and @Aquamon for coming in second

Shoutout to @TheRealDetectiveChimp for joining us

8 Likes

i should be able to make it. does it start at a particular time?

And Happy Birthday!

3 Likes

Ah, I included the time in the title, but not the body of the post. Thanks for catching that! The games begin at 3:30pm PT/ 6:30pm ET.

And Thank YOU!
4 Likes

curses, i might not be able to. i am planning a trek back to the old place to pick up a few things that got left behind. put me down for a maybe.

3 Likes

Will do!

3 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, @nu52! :tada::purple_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you! :smiley:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @nu52!!

3 Likes

Aww, thanks! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Is trivia a part @nu52? also happy birthday

2 Likes

Unsure if I can make it in time, but I will try :disappointed: :grin:

Also, Happy Birthday! @nu52 :partying_face:

3 Likes

I will be like Jake from state farm and participate, even though I am a man

2 Likes

Thank you! Trivia is a part of it, but it’s not super duper hard trivia. Also, glad you’ll be joining. Everyone is welcome to these Amazon Games :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot NP :partying_face:

I hope you can make it, but if not, I’ll save you some cake!

3 Likes

tumblr_inline_o91qj9fHoq1sk31oq_500

3 Likes

how long is the event?

2 Likes

Happy Birthday

3 Likes

Probably not that long. Depends on whether or not more people decide to play.

3 Likes

Thank you! Love that Daffy/GL profile pic

4 Likes

tenor (7)

4 Likes