Will non Arrowverse DC fans watch Crisis

I have been wondering how many non Arowverse fans are out there(who have either stopped watching a long time ago or have never seen it but know enough about it ) that are interested in Crisis on Infinite Earths.

1 Like

I watched Flash until midway last season, never watched Arrow outside of crossovers, haven’t seen Legends in a long, long while, only saw the CBS season on Supergirl, only the first few episodes of Black Lightning…and I’m all in on Crisis.

1 Like

I haven’t seen any arrowverse in a really really long time (years) and I am watching crisis.

I stopped watching Arrow a few years ago, Supergirl was a chore last year and haven’t watched any this year. Never could get into Black Lightning and I still watch the crossovers every year.

1 Like

Im way behind on all the Arrowverse shows (and not a huge fan of what CW has done with them) but yes​:grin:. I’m there for COIE​:+1:t2:

I completely stopped watching the Arrowverse after Flash Season 4 and dropped off the other shows (Legends & Arrow) wayyy before that but I always tune into the crossover episodes. Really interested in this crossover because of the set-ups they did in the last one, Brandon Routh as a Superman and Kevin Conroy as Bruce Wayne in live action (for however long they’ll be in it).

1 Like

My uncle doesn’t watch the Arrowverse shows but is planning on watching Crisis since he understands it to be DC’s “Endgame” event.