Will DCU have complete series like Marvel Universe does?

@Matt_Worthy

What?

Matt_Worthy, check out Marvel Unlimited my man

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™m rather disappointed by the comic selection with this app. Iā€™ve been enjoying Legends of the Dark Knight and Red Robin and JSA All Stars, but I was hoping for more than only a few series with complete storylines.

Matt worthy. I also recommend you check out marvel unlimited if you want to see one of the best comic apps. This site may have great streaming but in no way does it compare via the comics availability.

Well maybe wait another six or seven months before you try to Marvel unlimited right now itā€™s not exactly a great selection

Its only been 2 weeks. You think Marvel Unlimited had a successful launch? It was shit for its first five years. This app already is doing better in its first two weeks of being live than Marvel Unlimited did in its first year. Give it time. It will get better.

I really hope so because itā€™s not worth the money right now.

2 Likes

Well from what I understand is that they give us just enough books for a limited time and then we have to read them before they take them away. Example death of Superman. Then we will be purchasing the books beyond what is available now. Just like comiXology etc.

It would be cool if dc matched marvel unlimited someday but remember this is a steaming service first. From my observations comics werenā€™t even going to be on here til July? Thatā€™s the first I knew.

Yeah thereā€™s lots I enjoy from all sides of the service. DC daily although that is available online for free at least the first part of it, anyway, the movies you know Iā€™m slowly working my way through the 1950ā€™s Superman, Iā€™m looking forward to watching the new Death of Superman and the older animated Dark Knight Returns and pt 2. But to me the biggest surprise is the community. Iā€™m well aware thereā€™s been comic book communities before, but this oneā€™s been kind of fun and unlike Twitter is not driven by one personality. Unless you count me of course LOL