Wildstorm

Any Wildstorm fans? I personally think it’s one of the best titles out. If you’re not reading it I suggest you start. Amazing storytelling!

4 Likes

I used to have the first trade and thought it was good. Haven’t read anything else from the series since. The Jim Lee variants are a highlight.

3 Likes

Yeah, big Warren Ellis fan here, and that’se one of the few physical new paper comics I still buy It is a real slow burner kind of reminds me of the TV series Legion taking its sweet time getting along the plot lines. Mr. Ellis has a blog as well concerning where science is advancing etc. He shows that obsession / fascination / wonder / concern in this series where he contemplates where we’re all headed as a human race with all these tecchnologies.

2 Likes

I’m a big Warren Ellis fan myself. Everything he writes is amazing. He also wrote the Netflix series Castlevania. If you haven’t seen that, check it out. What’s the blog address?

2 Likes

He also wrote G.I. Joe Resolute. Knowing he’s writing Castlevania makes me interested in that show now.

3 Likes

http://orbitaloperations.com

2 Likes

Been a wildstorm fan since the beginning,before the buyout. Can’t believe how poorly the characters have been received.

2 Likes

@DarkeJeff I can’t believe it either. I think DC needs to put more promotion behind non-Justice League projects.

I absolutely agree all of the stuff from Ellis and the Wildstorm imprints are amazing and I really hope they bring them to DCU!

Wildstorm is a sea of wonder. You need only stick your head beneath the water to look at the awe that awaits.

I checked out that Backlash series drawn by Brett Booth and it is so much fun.

Wildstorm is always fun, and the Wildstorm Book Club debuts next month for those seeking more from this imprint.