Wildstorm Universe Presents: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen | Watch-Along | SAT May 28 at 2 PM PST/5 PM EST |

Did he used to work at that bank? Cuz he knew exactly where that was…

2 Likes

I’m kinda waiting for Captain America and Wonder Woman to show up and save the day.

2 Likes

The yellow zone, is a no parking zone.

2 Likes

Yes, when Alan Moore actually allowed himself to be credited.

2 Likes

Say what you will about the film (and I’ll let you judge that as we watch it), but the production design is superb.

2 Likes

That’s a lot of taxidermy

2 Likes

I really should’ve watched King Solomon’s Mines as a warm-up for this movie.

2 Likes

I love it already. Although I like pretty much all movies, even the “bad” ones :joy:

2 Likes

Allan Quatermain was a precursor to Indiana Jones, so the casting is very appropriate here.

2 Likes

I’m so used to people making fun of Connery’s accent that the actual thing sounds fake! :rofl:

2 Likes

Aim for the head!

2 Likes

I also think that the action scenes are pretty decent. (Not as good as the ones in Blade, but Sean Connery in 2003 is not as spry as he was in his James Bond days.)

2 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

Omg favorite movie of all time!

1 Like

Sean Connery is so good in this movie that I refuse to call it a bad film. (Granted, I’d say the same thing about Highlander II.)

2 Likes

Now it’s personal. They murdered all his friends :frowning:

2 Likes

Okay, so we have one classic Victorian literary character on the team. Who can we expect next? I’m hoping for Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Sherlock Holmes?

2 Likes

Oh, I’m sure that Moore would go with C. Auguste Dupin (the predecessor of Holmes created by Edgar Allan Poe) instead. Sherlock has been done to death.

2 Likes

I feel like he would have said exactly that lmao

2 Likes