why

Why do we have to bye Premium to watch somthing

1 Like

I.D.K

DC Universe offers access to their products. Their products cost money. They can’t give handouts to everyone. Otherwise they wouldn’t make a profit.

2 Likes

Are you kidding

2 Likes

If you need your DC fix you can go to YouTube you can watch the first half of DCdaily for free!!! They have great interviews as well as exclusive sneak peaks, not to mention an amazing cast! DC arn’t leaving you in the dark!

4 Likes

Believe it or not, life costs money!

5 Likes

reads the Communist Manifesto Why does everything cost money?!?

5 Likes

Best Buy sells things.

5 Likes

…because…that’s how business works? Do you expect to walk into McDonalds and just get food for free?

8 Likes

Well, you can use their bathroom for free.

Or do you have to buy something first?

2 Likes

Free trail ending?

1 Like

Perhaps one day, when we return to the primordial ooze from whence we came, we will no longer need to divide our consciousnesses from each other. All stories will be one. All intellectual property will be whole. There will not be 7 basic plots, as Joseph Campbell surmises, but a single plot: The One Plot To Rule Us All.

Or maybe a creature not unlike Swamp Thing will crash into our planets and inadvertently sync all our psychic energies together, enabling us to share all our thoughts all at once, rendering our need to understand each other moot- we will already know everything, and purchasing stories in order to experience them will pale in comparison to the depth of our empathy with each other.

19 Likes

“$20? I wanted a peanut!”
“$20 can buy many peanuts!”
“Explain how!”
“Money can be exchanged for goods and services.”

16 Likes

@Applejack :frowning: how long has this been going on?!?!?!

4 Likes

Yeah dc daily and trailer should be free. Tv shows, shorts and movies should require premium to watch it.

1 Like

Applejack FTW!

2 Likes

So many trolls on here lol

4 Likes

@sambrosingapore.59184

DC Daily and Trailers can be viewed on DC official YouTube account. The “Talk” segment isn’t included in the DC Daily.

1 Like

Life is an energy machine that replicates.
Nature is the COMPETITION between these machines.
Love/Society is the COOPERATION between these machines to the end of winning the competition .
Morality is the list of rules required to sustain Society/Love.

Good is when the energy flows the way you want it too.
Evil is when it does not.

Now MONEY is symbolic energy. It allows humans the luxury of trading energy expenditures on behalf of one person for an ‘energy IOU’ to be redeemed later for the energy expenditure desired from another. Without money one must trade directly, i.e. you can only get from the person you are giving to. No advanced civilization can function under that kind of restriction.

The answer to your question is that it is simply a law of Physics. Life IS an energy machine hence it will compete over energy. To insure access to energy one must dominate the source. To dominate the source one must form a collective. And for the collective to function a moral code must be established - namely that you must PAY rather than simply take.

9 Likes

I’m gonna assume you’re a minor, in which case I can understand the question. No $ of your own and parents wont spring for the sub. I get it.

But if not…

Lord help :roll_eyes:

5 Likes