Why with Doom Patrol and why not with Justice League ??

I doubt that the Snyder Cut contains anything like what we saw in Doom Patrol. I also don’t think that the few things in the Ultimate Cut of BvS that pushed it into an R rating were in Zack’s original cut; I believe WB put them in deliberately to get the higher rating to boost sales.

So far as the bathtub scene goes, I think Zack did what I would have thought impossible: making an Amy Adams quasi nude scene unsexy. Before Clark comes in, it’s all about her vulnerability and aloneness.

1 Like

HubCityQuestion is as wrong as it gets. I’d expect better investigative skills from someone with a The Question profile pic :disappointed_relieved:

We’ve got Ray Fisher and Jason Momoa, Cyborg and Aquaman themselves, saying the Snyder Cut exists and they want to see it. I’d trust their word over some naysayers who just don’t like Zack Snyder’s movies and just want to be negative.

2 Likes

As far as the Snyder cut goes, it’s my understanding that a raw cut exists, but it’s unwatchable because special effects weren’t done. I’ve also heard it would take another $70 million or so to finish the film.

There is no Snyder cut of jla even if there was it didn’t have a bunch of swearing and nudity lmao

@BrightKnight, $70 million sounds severely exaggerated. I mean, for comparison, the entire upcoming movie Shazam has a ~$80 million dollar budget.

3 Likes