Why the Women of DC Are Bigger Bada**’s Than The Men

The woman in comics can do everything the men can, however there the bigger bad A’s because they can do everything the men can well wearing high heels.

Like i said a silly and possibly unintentionally sexiest post, but none the less true. you do not see batman jumping across the roofs of Gotham’s gothic architecture in 1 inch heals yet Catwoman and batgirl do it all the time.

4 Likes

Not sure I completely agree but I will say my favorite DC lady, Katana, is as Bad*ss as any fella out there.

3 Likes

Not sure about sexiest, but sexist perhaps! The assumption that all women wear high heels, that is. Technically all people with feet can wear high heels. I could wear them and break my ankle in the process. Who wants to see that? Nobody.

1 Like

Shrugs I Not implying all women wear high heels, however, if you look at most female superhero costumes they wear high heels from black widow to Catwoman, the Amazons, and Sailor moon they have some form of high heel on. that’s why it’s unintentionally sexist.

1 Like

I agree katana is total BA, howeveri just read the nail and she had some crazy hair in the '90s…at least in JLA: the nail.

1 Like

Women/girls without heels include heels include Stargirl, Robin 3, and… I need to stair at their feet more.

2 Likes

So you mean Carrie Kelley? Actually /by the time she becomes batgirl she is in heels. carrie kelly god thats a hideous costume her costume as batwoman is really much better.

1 Like

Did you say Bigger Bardas?

2 Likes

Anyone else remember the issue of Batgirl (Cassandra’s run) where she borrowed Bab’s costume and kept tripping in the heels?

5 Likes

Batgirl (2000) #45!

6 Likes

ok now i need to read the book cause i get the feeling it did not end very well for these thugs.

3 Likes

read it and it was an interesting book…it was odd seeing that particular batgirl costume without a redhead in the cowl.

3 Likes

I cannot remember every single one of her costumes off the top of my head. Due to her identity crisis she has had at least 5 (Robin, Catgirl, Batman, Batgirl, and Batwoman).

2 Likes

It happens …

3 Likes

I mean… if this guy can do this in high heels I don’t see how Batman can’t…

I only remember them cause i just read the dark knight returns III recently and I make it a habit to try to double check things before i open my mouth. :slightly_smiling_face:

with his body builders physique and massive frame i do not think bats can pull off heels…the batman who laughs on the other hand could pull off the look. :smile:

1 Like