Why is there no comics that are current with the others?

I am so disappointed. I’ve read all dark knights metal, and the JLA that comes after isn’t on here? Then the watchmen storyline only has one comic in it… I want to read the most current storylines that is happening rn. I take it that they won’t put them on immediately because they want to sell the physical copies, but how long do we have to wait? Is there a way to check?

@brainpry.95352, you’re just in time! We’re about to launch the entire DC Comics Library on the service by the end of April, with a few exceptions.

HOWEVER:

We will not be posting any issues that occurred within the last 12 months. The reason for this is that we want to maintain a respectful partnership with our retailers. But hopefully the other 199,999 comics will keep you busy in the meantime :slight_smile:

Please stay tuned for a full response to all frequently asked questions to be posted next week.

In the meantime, if more questions come to mind, you can submit them here:

Thanks!

9 Likes

BrainPry, DCU recently announced that they will be adding the majority of their digital library for a total of 20,000+ comics and will add current comics 12 months after initial publication. For $8.00 a month that’s a great deal. Check the news section for the full story.

@AJ 199,999 comics?!

faints :wink:

2 Likes

Wow . . .

wow.