Why is Injustice not complete on DC Universe?

Seems like Injustice skips from Year Two to waaay in the future. Why aren’t the rest of the books on here?

It’s an amazingly good comic, and I’ve been enjoying it greatly. But not really seeing the point of DC Universe when it’s essentially a paid trial for a storyline.

Am I supposed to buy the rest on eBay?

1 Like

Have you missed the big announcement?

The ENTIRE digital DC library will be available sometime this month. They’re going to start with Golden, Silver, and Bronze ages first to test app capabilities but if it is DC and already digitized (Injustice is) then you will get it soon.

1 Like

What @LonelyLobo mentioned is true, @Afterword (though we thank you for the question so we know what specific titles you’re hoping to see!). :slight_smile:

You can check out the announcement on the expansion, and how we’ll be adding over 20,000 more comics to the service, here: DC Universe Unveils Expanded Digital Comics Library, STARGIRL Suit, & More at WonderCon!

But if you have additional questions, you can also ask them in the mega thread here: https://www.dcuniverse.com/community/boards/watchtower/master-topic-submit-all-qu

Thank you for the help, @LonelyLobo! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Need me some Injustice!