Why is DC still licensing some of their propteries to other streaming services?

I’ve noticed that The Dark Knight was removed and put back onto Netflix, and also Justice League: Dark was back on Hulu. I’m confused as to why I’m seeing some of their properties on other services. Did WB re-new some sort of contract with Netflix and Hulu to bring back some of their films on their site instead of being here? Isn’t the point of this service to have exclusivity when it comes all thing DC? I feel a bit cheated because I’m paying monthly and I expect to see all their shows/films on here and not on Netflix or Hulu! I love this service, but I’m just disappointed.

1 Like

Other services have a substantially larger reach than DCU at the moment and can earn WB more money with marquee titles at the moment.

1 Like

Well, hopefully this “moment” doesn’t last too long. Netflix is free and Hulu’s sub is cheaper than DCU, but judging from the number of people that have this x $75.00 each, they are making a pretty dime off of us here as opposed to a pretty penny anywhere else. Seriously, give us the content we paid to see here. Put DCU first and everyone else 2nd…or put it in both places.

1 Like

Where is Netflix free?

5 Likes