Why I Can't Wait To See Shazam!

After watching the trailer a few times, I was thinking that this movie reminds me of the movie ‘Big’ Starring Tom Hanks. In a movie a kid wish he was big. It’s a funny classic film. So I can see where the movie is going, trying to make this a funny super heroes film in a ‘Big’ way. I think Zackary Levi will do a great job playing Captain Marvel! :smirk::zap:SHAZAM!!!:zap:

4 Likes

Yeah, it looks really good. I can’t wait to see it.:grinning:

2 Likes

I loved BIG growing up but I’m not into kids being superheroes or besting adults like in family/kids movies except for a few exceptions.

I was never a huge captain marvel/shazam/billy batson fan and the humor for this movie is like a family friendly deadpool, which don’t get me started for my hatred of that character.

I’ll digitally rent the movie though when released on video

1 Like

Big was such a great movie. I’m stoked for Shazam. Hoping they go all the way with Dr. Sivana & the Monster Society, Mister Mind. Teth Adam is a given, but whatever direction they take it I can’t wait. I don’t watch trailers of movies I know I’m going to see. So I’m hoping, of course, for Mary Marvel, Freddy Freeman, the Wizard, Hoppy, & Tawky Tawny . Or as much Whiz comics involvement as possible. Definitely a movie I’ve wanted my whole life.

1 Like

I’m stoked for Shazam too! Can’t wait to see it.

2 Likes

Finally finished Starman last night. Got sidetracked with all the new content. Anyways, Jack Knight is a collector of anything rare or valuable. There was a picture of the Zoltar machine from Big, that granted Tom Hanks’ wish to be a kid, in the background of his memorabilia collection.

1 Like