Why Harley?

See, I’m wondering if Harley is even in SS2 because WB said they hired him because he had a whole new take that they seemed really excited about, they might not tie him down to anything done previously. Same with Cathy Yan, she said she got the job because she “did her homework” and had a great presentation. I definitely hope they collaborate but I think WB might let them do their own things.
…but can you imagine how cool it would be if Harley ends up in Arkham at the end of BoF and meets Ivy there. Just looks over and see’s her, smiles mischeiviously “hey Red, I’ve all heard about you”. Credits. Harley having heard of Ivy from the events of Suicide Squad 2! AS THE MAIN VILLAIN!! I guess BoF probably comes out first though…

1 Like

That would be a cool way to set up Gotham City Sirens. Im just hoping that if they do a BOP movie. they actually invest in it. Do an off the hook superhero movie with characters that are interesting and relatable. Huntress and black cannery have way good origin story’s. We all know about Oracle. A bird’s of prey movie sounds awesome… but without babs? …Harleys friends? It dosnt sound like an investment. Sounds more like ridiculous camp. Could this movie be an in between movie ? In which Harley finds troubled cannery and vengeful huntress teams up with them. Tries to show them that this unseen “Oracle” can’t be trusted. In the end huntress and Cannery realize what Harley is and go meet Oracle. Setting up BOP. Harley ends up in Arkham and meets Ivy. Setting up GCS. I don’t know. Im just thinking Michelle Pfeiffer was an excellent cat woman. Oh people liked cat woman let’s make a movie. And the studio didn’t invest in the character. And fans end up with a silly goofy representation of cat woman. Not an over the top bad a$$ anti hero. Harley …with good guy friends… no Oracle… sounds like Cat woman all over again.

1 Like