Why does wildcat get no love?

So I’m a really big fan of boxing and martial arts, I am a student of them. I wished Ted Grant got more love because he was kind a like the original mentor you know like for Batman or black canary. I think he is really elite fighter but seems overshadowed. Curious about people’s thoughts on that.

3 Likes

I’m hoping he’ll be in Injustice 3.

2 Likes

That would be so legit

1 Like

I’m unfamiliar with Wildcat, I hope they add him to the encyclopedia soon. He sounds interesting.

3 Likes

Because he taught Laurel how to be soft and weak and in his feelings about addressing that he’s a vigilante

1 Like

Wildcats viewed as an over the hill type that refuses to adjust to new methods. He’s a washed up ex boxer & one of my favorite JSA members.

3 Likes

for a long while my response would have been the new 52’s had no place for the classic characters, now I think its time for JSA again. Get a great artist and rotate the writers. no reboots for every new story-line and we are golden

4 Likes

I think because when it comes down to it, in a world of gods and metas, he’s just a dude in a cat suit that hits real hard. He’s like a severely watered down version of Batman.

2 Likes

RobinKCG

Did u see the Wildcat reveal for Stargirl? He looks amazing. So does Ferrigno as Hourman & Joel Mchale as Starman.

2 Likes

Lou Feriggno is playing Hourman? Jeepers, that’s great!

I love Wildcat. Having Dennis Farina play him in JLU was great.

1 Like

Speaking of Wildcat, I think the Batman/Wildcat mini is in the Comics section. Good series.

2 Likes

Im happy for Wildcat being in the stargirl show

2 Likes

I was a fan of the character in All Star Squadron, I am glad he will be on Stargirl.

2 Likes

He’s getting love on Stargirl and I’m so glad. I’m more interested in the show now because of Wildcat’s inclusion

3 Likes

Yes. I think Wildcat’s cool points are definitely about to go through the roof with Stargirl.

5 Likes

WE LOVE YOU, TED!!

BTW, All-Star Comics 58-74 and several issues of the original Brave and the Bold feature Wildcat .

His boxing match in New Frontier was great. Ashamed it was barely a cameo on a tv screen in the animated film. It’s amazing the JSA is going to be in Stargirl. I was wondering why she was chosen for a series, but after Titans I trust them and this news is exciting.

I just hope they don’t do any of that MMA stuff with him . I would like to see someone come at him using it and have him take them out with one punch.

I loved the character in Justice League Unlimited. He’s like an older Batman without gadgets. Love to see a live action version of him.