Why Does the DC Daily Book Club Share Spoilers?

I love the video COMIC BOOK CLUB. All of the hosts are very full of knowledge and very fun people!
However:
Why-O-Why do they give so damned much away??? Like… there are just way too many spoilers!! :exploding_head: I think there should be a Spoiler Warning at the outset of each episode. But, even w/that, I just would like to be able to watch & learn from the COMIC BOOK CLUB w/out having many of the main events spoiled/ruined!!
:pleading_face:

PEACE!:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

How can anyone really talk in any depth about something without spoilers?

3 Likes

I avoid the show. Just cuz.

1 Like

I think since it’s a book club, they assume anyone “attending” has read the book before.

3 Likes

They’re still going?? That’s great news! I used to watch them on YouTube back in 2007 and went to their live show once, but when I finished school and started a new job I fell behind. Glad to know Alex, Pete and Justin are still doing their show.

2 Likes

Discussion of any content is bound to contain spoilers. The more in-depth and meaningful the discussion, the more they need to pull specific examples from the content. For a more spoiler-free experience, try joining one of the Book Clubs on our service! This is a more measured and self-paced way to dive into the content while still getting the joyful experience of sharing with others.

3 Likes