Why Do You Pull The Comics You Do?

I also love trying out new and different books beyond the normal cape ones.

3 Likes

Yeah caves what’s that all about so impractical

2 Likes

Capes capes capes not caves I mean caves that’s impractical to of course you can get the lung disease

2 Likes

I definitely judge books by their covers!! If I see a pretty cover, I’m nabbing it lol. Even if I’m not interested in that character or creative team, I’ll still pick up a nicely done cover. I do this to help support creators and show that there’s an interest in certain cover artists. But that is part of why I love this service so much, I’m reading a lot of books I normally wouldn’t have looked twice at.

2 Likes

I like the grittier comics, Batman, Deathstroke, Wildstorm. In my opinion the grittier the better.

My current comic purchases are Batman Rebirth, Suicide Squad Rebirth, and Heroes in Crisis. Although I haven’t been particularly thrilled about the last several Batman issues, Batman stories in general tend to be dependably good stories. Suicide Squad’s Rebirth run is hella fun. Heroes in Crisis is a pretty cool event I’m thrilled about now.

As for DC Universe, I stick to Batman stories Post-Crisis and later.

And lastly, randomly buying retro comics, which sometimes I do. I like stories with Poison Ivy and/or Harley Quinn in them because they’re my favorite characters. Once again, sticking to Post-Crisis and later.

1 Like