why announce swamp things cancellation now, ruins the hype for the rest of that show.

Have loved the first 2 episodes. Swamp Thing was the reason I signed up at DC Universe. Do not cancel this show.

1 Like

Hats of to the production crew of Swamp Thing. From writing, sets, and acting, the show is AMAZING. It pisā€¦ >>ahem<<ā€¦ saddens me to know this is the only season. Itā€™s one of the hard facts to accept in 2019.

1 Like

Thereā€™s this crazy thing called the internet. It is a very LEAKy bathtub. Indeed.

I agree about announcing the cancellation of the show now when they could just wait until later. It kills all the good press and ruining on getting more subscribers. But I will say the first episode was great from the cast to the crew itself. I only hope future shows donā€™t suffer the same fate as this one.

2 Likes

Didnā€™t ruin it for me just watched episode 2 and loved it , canā€™t wait till next Friday!!!

1 Like

It was leaked, and DC had no choice but to address it.
Those dang journalists

I thought i saw in another thread that CW (and ??) might be angling for season 2. or at least the title of the thread that i probā€™ly didnā€™t clickā€¦

The series is dead; people need to accept that and move on by supporting and enjoying the episodes we are getting instead of being childish and petulant.

@LKX ā€œJournalistā€ is a very generous word.

Doesnā€™t ruin a damn thing keep watching and posting

Why is Swamp Thing being cancelled? The first 2 episodes are excellent! I am a big horror fan and this show is awesome! In my opinion this show is better than Doom Patrol. Sad to hear that this show will not return.

1 Like

I donā€™t think DC ā€œannouncedā€ it was cancelled after the first episode, I think it got leaked to the press.

1 Like