Who's you're favorite DC swordsman?

Just a topic i was thinking about this week, i realized a lot of my favorite characters use swords. So who’s you’re favorite, is it the detective or the demons head, or is it the holder of the soultaker sword? Let’s hear you’re favorite!

My absolute favorite is Shiva, she can handle a sword better than anyone, even Ra’s, he’s been beaten to many times. Cassandra would be a close second for me. I should of put favorite swordsman or swordswoman haha.

6 Likes

This is a tough one, LEXC0RP! Personally, Katana was the first name that came to my mind, even if there are other swordsmen and swordwomen in DC who I either enjoy more as characters or as swordspeople.

That said, Lady Shiva is another excellent choice. :smiley:

4 Likes

Wonder Woman for me.

2 Likes

Deathstroke.

4 Likes

I’m with @Moe.Vargas on this one. Deathstroke for me.

4 Likes

@Moe.Vargas @ralphsix slade is definitely my favorite man swordsman next to azrael

3 Likes

@bogie710 nice choice, she’s a sleeper when it comes to swords.

2 Likes

i’m going with katana, but honorable mention to rustam

4 Likes

Well, Batman is supposed to be an expert fencer, but he doesn’t really use that much unless he’s fighting Ra’a al Ghul. So depending on whether we’re talking about people who are capable of sword fighting at all or people who actually regularly carry swords, it would have to be Batman or Deathstroke for me. Cassandra Cain I’d consider in the doesn’t-use-that-often category.

3 Likes

Shiva’s da best. If I needed to pick a supervillain to murder me, it would be her.

5 Likes

A conversation between Ted Grant and Bruce Wayne

i'm%20the%20fencing%20coach

My favorite is Amythest! I really like her in Young Justice so far.

1 Like

its definitely Deathstroke for me

2 Likes

I agree

I asked who you’re favorite was, not who’s the best.

1 Like

hahah yea ur right my second favorite is Talon and yea i know he mostly uses knives but he has pulled out a sword on occasion

1 Like

And that’s what I answered. I don’t think I indicated otherwise.

Either Wonder Woman or Detective Chimp.

3 Likes

Mariah Romanova

1 Like

zealot

1 Like

I honestly don’t know who that is.