Who's your favorite villain in dc

Hey everyone was wondering who’s your all time favorite villain in dc mine is darkside

1 Like

If my obsession isnt obvious my favorite is the Joker. Anything Joker is probably something I will enjoy.

1 Like

Deathstroke

3 Likes

Riddle me this Batman “ I have cities , but no house I have mountains but no trees I water but no fish “ What am I ?

1 Like

There are so many good villains in the dc. I have so many to name. Batman’s rouge gallery. Lex. Brainiac the Batman who laughs. Slade. Reverse flash. Waller. Savage. Crime syndicate. Court of owls. Legion of doom. Just so many.

2 Likes

tie between Scarecrow amd Black Mask

1 Like

The joker

Mr Freeze

Need to go with Sinestro on this one

2 Likes

I really love vandel savage I think he is so underrated plus I specifically love the JLDoom version as well as the young justice version all others can kick rocks

3 Likes

Snart!!!

2 Likes

Joker, Lex Luthor, Reverse Flash, and Darkseid.

2 Likes

I love the Joker!

1 Like

I have two favorite super villains. First being the Joker because he is just so great and unique villain. A character that definitly should never underestimated and always has a smart plan to destroy Batman, not physically butmentally.

Second is Lex Luthor. He is the opposite of Superman and despite being human he can outsmart the Man of Steel with his amazing intelligence.

1 Like

Lex Luthor

Lex Luthor.

1 Like

Joker

1 Like

Deathstroke

1 Like

Joker. You never know wtf that dude is gonna say or do.

2 Likes

Supes!