Who's your Favorite Shazamily member?

Billy and Mary. I wish they would come up with names for the 3 that do not have them yet.

4 Likes

let’s do it!

you do it!

5 Likes

Mary. I Kind of have a Mutual respect for the oldest Sibley in the super family’s.(I’m the oldest in mine)

6 Likes

Those are awesome!

1 Like

Great picks everyone!

@capo-mage, where did you get that cool action figure collectible! It’s so cool! I’m jealous… and that statue is really well made too! Great collectibles you have!

1 Like

Thank u so much. I got em off Amazon. The Mary Marvel bust is actually one of the cheaper ones price wise. It’s one of my favorite busts & very well made. It’s a play on Marilyn Monroe in the 7 year itch. That’s my personal opinion but it’s obvious. As in when she says the magic word it blew her skirt up like the street vent did Marilyn. It’s got some hidden gems which is why I showed 3 angles. Her eyebrows & sideburns are thunderbolt shaped. It’s women of the DC Universe Series 2 verbatim if u look it up. The 1st one I just checked is $35 plus $8 shipping. However, u can usually find the same exact one cheaper if u look long enough on there. I got it for $35 prime a long time ago & they usually dip down then go back up to pretty pricey. For whatever reason that one never has. The figure is DC Universe Classics. It’s relatively cheap too & comes with a red stand with the lightning/thunderbolt insignia. Some say color may vary, but I wanted white not red. If u look around u can get the color u want. I think it’s like &18 free shipping. There’s one where she’s in a flying pose in the box going cheaper right now. Idk if it has a stand tho, that might be why. I have Billy, Sivana with Mister Mind & Mary all with stands & Black Adam w/o. To finish my book. There’s also the movie versions multiverse ones at the dollar stores right now. I just got em for $7 a piece & there really well built. I like the old ones better tho.

Found an image with all 3 from b4 I filled my shelves. Sorry I took so long it takes me forever to weed thru my pics.

6 Likes

Those are sick! Especially that Black Adam and DC Super Hero Girls, Mary is probably still my favorite tho, out of those pictures, thanks for the info! @capo-mage

3 Likes

Anytime. That shelf is way different now it’s got a lot more DCSHG I have all my stuff on DC shrine except for the Sivana & Shazam movie figs, just got those last night. Oh & Danny DeVito Penguin isn’t on there either there all in look what I just got thread. Thanks for looking & appreciating. That bust is well worth the price, looks so good irl.

4 Likes

Definitely Pedro

2 Likes

Is it just me that likes Pedro?

2 Likes

AND!.. Once again my favorite doesn’t even make the list! I choose Tawky Tawny the tiger!
followed by Darla

5 Likes

Nice, I completely forgot about Tawky Tawny!

4 Likes

The reason I didn’t include them @TheBatgirlofNML and @Bluelanternofsector2814, is because this a thread for the Shazamily -aka the Vasquez Family.

3 Likes

Is not accounted for this thread

Fun topic, @NightwingArtemis!

I couldn’t agree with you more, @arkhamassassin. My favorite is Darla too! I’ve been a fan of Meagan Good’s since her Cousin Skeeter days.

Billy is a close second, but I love the family dynamic in general. :heart:

Really cool Shazam collection, @capo-mage! Thank you for sharing!

4 Likes

Thanks, @KeyFamily

1 Like

I did my best by posting a picture of him in my post. Imaginext Tawny that shoots bolts & they go dangerously far for a toy meant for kids. I like Hoppy also but all I could find was a stuffed animal & it’s pricey.

1 Like

I mean tawky tawny is cool, but again, Pedro is my favorite.

1 Like

I wonder…

2 Likes