Who's your Favorite Shazamily member?

The choices are Billy Batson - Captain Marvel, Mary Bromfield - Mary Marvel, Freddy Freeman - Captain Marvel Jr, Darla Dudley - doesn’t have a hero name, Eugene Choi - also doesn’t, Pedro Pena - also doesn’t.

Also thanks @biff_pow and @moro for finding me these pics​:grin: .

15 Likes

I’d say Darla. I love how she’s such a perpetual ray of sunshine as either a kid or a superhero, and her interaction w/ “Santa” was one of the funniest moments of the movie. Plus I’m a big fan of This is Us, so seeing Faithe Herman in the role (and on Watchmen too!) was just perfect

8 Likes

I like your pick!

4 Likes

You’re very welcome. I’ve only really seen the Shazam movie, and am familiar with his appearances in some of the JL comics and animated movies. So I’d have to go with the man/kid himself: Shazam/Billy Batson.

6 Likes

Thanks again for finding me those pictures

5 Likes

Much appreciated. No thanks necessary :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Arrrrrrrgh I was all ready to say Darla but I do love me some Freddie

Arrrrrrrrrrrrgh Darla’s still cute after she Shazams arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh indecision

Ok Freddie, who transforms into adult Darla, and they wear Tawky Tawny’s green plaid suit

But wait if Billy has little dot eyes all bets are off

7 Likes

So who will you choose!

2 Likes

Obviously Darla!

7 Likes

Billy Batson and Mary Batson! :zap:SHAZAM!!!:zap:

6 Likes

Mary Bromfield?

3 Likes

Unless your just saying that from the old series

2 Likes

I thought she was a Batson? She was known as Billy lost sister. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Well in the original it was Billy Batson and Mary Batson - his sister and Freddy Freeman - their best friend.

4 Likes

In New 52 came the new three, Eugene Choi, Pablo Pena and DARLA DUDLEY

3 Likes

To be honest, I really like them all.:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

DARLA

10 Likes

Mary makes me merry.

6 Likes

Billy.

4 Likes

Mary Marvel