Who's Your Favorite LGBTQIA+ Villain?

i would trade tim and jon (those 2 fell off hard) for her
but isnt she already bi ?

1 Like
  1. I will never trade Jon in. He and Jay are perfect for each other.
  2. They say she is, like in interviews and stuff, and in alternate realities she’s allowed to date women, but they never properly say it in a comic in the main timeline and she’s been conspicuously absent from every Pride Month special and the now-seasonal gatherings of the JLQ. She’s basically the DC equivalent of the MCU Loki: It’s canon, but it never like, comes up.
2 Likes

cared about jon when he was younger but bored by him now
and have they really not confirmed it for main continuity wonder woman ?

1 Like

They “confirmed” it, I think in like 2007 or something, then never brought it up again.

2 Likes

huh alright
just thought i would mention this is about villains btw
i bet there will be a heroes one eventually

1 Like

There already was Who's Your Favorite LGBTQIA+ Hero

2 Likes

BTW on the Jon Kent front: Issues #7-9 were boring as ■■■■, but that’s made the tragic mistake of turning people off of Taylor’s brilliant storytelling through the rest of the series, as well as Adventures of Superman: Jon Kent and DCeased, the latter of which is not canon per se but is a Jon Kent-centric story written by Taylor, so I consider it part of that arc.

2 Likes

its weird i dont care for the writing of taylor in the main universe for jon but hes actually alright in DCeased

1 Like

There’s a lot of characters on the list that I wouldn’t classify as “villain,” but that’s kind of moot. (It’s kind of an irrelevant label in well written stories.) But if anyone’s interested, check out this week’s 'Twas the Mite Before Christmas special for an Enigma story, including her true name, current opinion of her father, and what I hope is the beginning of a new relationship we see develop on page.

2 Likes