Who's Your Favorite Doom Patrol Character So Far? Season One

My favorite character is Robot Man and a close second to Cyborg. Those two make the show quite enjoyable (their banter is hilarious).

2 Likes

Robot Man

His mix of being a person trying to be good while ultimately always recognizing the shit of the present strikes some magical notes.

2 Likes

It’s really a tie between Cliff/Robot Man and Crazy Jane. Though I like Rita/Elasti-Woman too. Cyborg and Larry/Negative Man are kind of lagging for me.

2 Likes

Definitely Jane. I was always lukewarm on her comic version, but the aggressive in your face Jane here really sold me.

2 Likes

Larry… great backstory, and great performance by the actor. Been loving his arc.

Although all five of them rock. I am looking forward to Swamp Thing, but I hate that Doom Patrol has to end. It has become my favorite show.

Crazy Jane

Hammerhead and if you don’t like that then F*#k off!!

Probably Cliff

1 Like

Or maybe Cyborg. Yeah Cyborg

2 Likes

Crazy Jane
the way she channels through her personalities and how her team mates are always wondering which “Jane” do we have to deal with today
Its kinda like how knowing people who know you at your Best,worst and Crazy-self and still stay a team.

3 Likes

So far, I’ve liked them all. But Jane is just stealing this show!!

2 Likes

Robotman. I really like how he’s always breaking down (mentally) and him trying to be human makes me sad.

cliff and cyborg

Crazy Jane and Cliff

1 Like

I love Jane!

Cliff

1 Like

Cliff, without a doubt.

1 Like

Everyone

1 Like

Jane and after episode 12 I love cyborg too

2 Likes

Larry and Rita. They go so well together!

1 Like