who's who in the DCEU intro cinematic?

When the theme opens up with Batman and his batarang, the widens out to the JL and then everyone else.

Can you name them all before it’s blurs and pulls back?

2 Likes

Really? Nobody wants to bite? I haven’t watched any DC content in a week or two (shame on me), but I remember there being a plethora of Lanterns to a nauseating degree lol.

I thought I saw Mister Miracle way in the back on the left side once. I believe Hawkman is visible too.

1 Like

There’s definitely a truckload. Antimonitor, Super-lex, and The Spirit we’re a few oddballs I remember sticking out to me.

1 Like

The Spirit isn’t a DC character so he isn’t there; it could be the Phantom Stranger or the Question, among others in the DC Hat Squad.

1 Like

Meant to say Spectre

3 Likes

Here’s my best guesses: btw, after the Trinity I’m naming right, left, right, left. I could do all left side (ww) or right (bman) but as I’m freezing this second to second its easier to do a big pic. Frame. By. Frame.
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Who’s behind WW, Brainiac?
Hal Jordan
Some Red lantern (who’s the dude below him?), And whos the dude behind and to the right, who’s head is obscured?
Sinestro, Flash below him
Swamp thing? Female GL
Another GL, Nightwing, Martian Manhunter, Harley Quinn, GL planet, Joker and Lex Luthor? kilowaq, Mera, Deadshot, hawkman (who’s the guy next to him?) Orion (who’s below him to left?) black manta, Lobo
Left from Flash:
Cyborg, black adam, Supergirl, capt marvel and Billy,(who’s the guy with staff to the left?) catwoman (who’s behind her head to right?) Hawkwoman, Spectre, Green arrow, batwoman, reverse flash (can’t tell who’s behind them), Robin, zatanna, poison ivy, bumble bee.

That frame was paused 12 seconds in. Iay do another frame, but started watching the new Doom Patrol, and thought of this thread lol

1 Like

I didn’t know others cared about this too! Yeah every time I see it I get overwhelmed and never really end up identifying anyone lol I didn’t know they included villains in it.

1 Like

I know Mogo’s in the back.

1 Like

@deku its fun as heck trying to guess who they are before everyone gets blurry.
@tornado oh snap, that’s the round dudes name lol, dunno why I thought he was the lantern planet.

1 Like

(Image by Gasa979 on Deviant Art)
https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/22533fb0-3db2-4d45-8675-4aaf09a2027b/dbncfqh-45e365fa-801a-499b-a94b-a83ec90c605d.png/v1/fill/w_1024,h_301,strp/dceu_new_intro__characters_revealed_by_gasa979_dbncfqh-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MzAxIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMjI1MzNmYjAtM2RiMi00ZDQ1LTg2NzUtNGFhZjA5YTIwMjdiXC9kYm5jZnFoLTQ1ZTM2NWZhLTgwMWEtNDk5Yi1hOTRiLWE4M2VjOTBjNjA1ZC5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19._7o0-z9sPbD7aqbvrL_Xh440iAiAOrC_MmeOh_65BvU

1 Like

the real hero… thank you lol!

nice! wish I could find a higher resolution pic though. gotta see who everyone is lol

1 Like