Who's watching FLASH tonight?

I miss Wells. Nice flashbacks of him though. Dig the new Speedster. Digby’s crack about Earth 2 had my kid in tears of laughter. The plane scene was very strong. Great start.

1 Like

Loved it such a great start to the new season

2 Likes

Still trying to finish last season lmao

2 Likes

I can’t bring myself to watch it after we are the flash

1 Like

Don t let that shit line ruin the whole show

1 Like

Ok well that was an excellent episode, it helped remind me why I liked the show in the first place. Cisco never disappoints! Nora is fun. The plane scene was amazing!!I’m intrigued by whomever that new bad guy is at the end. And Ralph was enjoyable in this episode. I’m all-in for whatever is going on with Killer Frost’s back story and I wonder how long it’ll take Iris to figure out what’s going on. Looking forward to next week!

2 Likes

Yea this was a great ep still not crazy about the suit but it will grow on me

1 Like

Easter Eggs that stood out for me:

Lightning Lad. Adam Choi (Atom), Flight 5201.

Tonight’s kick off to the Arrowverse was pretty dope. It was great to see Wally back for some Team Flash Action. Am I the only one who is disturbed at how old Camille’s baby actually is? (Yes I know having an actual baby is hard to cast.) And who/where is Caitlin’s dad?

1 Like

It was a very good first episode. I love when they referenced future baddies and I also like how Ralph was brought up to speed(no pun intended)

2 Likes

Great start to a new year. All of the DCU references were fantastic - as though they’ve finally embraced the full width, depth and height of the universe itself. Lightning Lad. Ryan Choi. Schway. Grife. And the ring. Such feels…

3 Likes

It was a great episode. I think they should eventually do a legion of superheroes spinoff show. They have been referenced and seen enough.

2 Likes

Amazing Episode!

1 Like

Now I hope the season continues with this quality and even better!

3 Likes

Did anyone catch that nod to the first season when Harrison wells named the people who died when his machine exploded. Was I the only who caught that.

2 Likes

I got chills during the plane phasing scene. Great callback to Thawne and season 1. It’s come full circle. Great start to season 5! Definitely gonna stick around!

4 Likes

I had to miss it, but will stream in the morning

1 Like

Favorite bit had to be looking back at the Crisis newspaper. Part of me wants that to be what the 100th episode focuses on, but that’s probably wishful thinking

2 Likes

Awesome first episode! Great pacing and the story telling was tight. I’m hoping all the episodes are like this.

#shway

4 Likes

My favorite part was the mention of Lightning Lad. Hopefully he shows up in Supergirl since the Legion is already established on that Earth.

It’s my favorite dc show so far

1 Like