Larry Trainor/Negative Man

4 Likes

Another good one, but not it

2 Likes

I was also thinking this one!

4 Likes

The Atom?

3 Likes

So then ā€¦ Captai ā€¦ Citize ā€¦ Commander Steel?

3 Likes

Nope

Lmfao but nope

3 Likes

1 guess left

2 Likes

Hmmm, I donā€™t want to burn the last guess until others have a chance, but it Captain Atom is close, and Steel was the wrong direction ā€¦ does that mean this is a very creepy villain in the Captain Atom corner of the universe?

3 Likes

Iā€™ll give you a hint. Heā€™s an alternate version of Captain Atom and he has his own comic series

3 Likes

Hm. Alternate Captain Atom that isnā€™t also Captain Atom, presumably? (Like Charlton or Wildstormā€¦) Monarch never had his own bookā€¦ unless you count Armageddon 2001 as ā€œhisā€? Nor did Ironfire, nor MF, nor The General / Shaggy Man, nor Ultramax ā€¦ Nukla and Solar were never DC properties ā€¦ Quantum Superman doesnā€™t really have his own book, but one could argue that that Doctor Manhattan is an alternate version of Captain Atom, and he does have his own (mini)series, though Osterman doesnā€™t have the military affiliation the final emoji implies.

In short, Iā€™m stumped. Iā€™ll leave the last guess for someone else. :confused:

3 Likes

Will do lol! I didnā€™t know there were so many alternatives to CA lol

2 Likes

Well, I obviously wonā€™t know exactly what you mean by ā€œalternateā€ until you reveal it, so I was going in different directions. I believe a majority of his (Nathanial, not Allen) recurring villains ran with the trope of ā€œwell, Iā€™ll just put myself through the same process and gain the same powers so I can destroy that chump.ā€ And then thereā€™s the quantum storm or whatever that bounced him between imprints and such. And I still havenā€™t found the ā€œalternateā€ youā€™re thinking ofā€¦

3 Likes

Does anyone else have a guess or should I reveal it now?

Another hint: he does occasionally go by captain atom but itā€™s not his main alias

2 Likes

Can you reveal plzz

4 Likes

Breach

2 Likes

Who

3 Likes

Alternate Captain Atom

2 Likes

Iā€™ll pull an @keath and do a bunch at a time. Iā€™m not able to get points anymore btw!

2 Likes
  1. Wonder Woman
  2. Cyborg
3 Likes