Who's The Boss?

Calling All Goons!!! You’ve just arrived in Gotham City ready to cause a little chaos & get rich in the process. To make things easier, & garauntee a chance against the Bat, you must join a criminal leader who knows the city well & is a hard case for the law in Gotham to handle solo. Question is which criminal mastermind would you choose to serve under in Gotham City? It can be ANY Bat-villain … Just tell us down in the comments WHO & WHY you picked to serve under them . Annnndddd here we go…

3 Likes

Bane

I like him, he’s an underrated underground boss and could potentially be more than just a goon or thug with a gun

2 Likes

My Boss : Mr Freeze

For me, I had to think about it a second lol I chose Mr Freeze. I’m sure it’s obvious he is my favorite, but I’d rather endure the cold & work for a man who doesn’t always kill unless necessary over the other wack jobs… Plus, how “cool” would it be if he made me a cold gun to use in our crimes & fights against the Bat & Bird lol

3 Likes

Hmm…Two-Face I suppose. He’s of a rational mind (or minds) for the most part. Plus he’s worn some snappy suits!

2 Likes

Penguin

Mr. Cobblepot is a criminal genius with an eye for business, and he knows how to treat those under his command. He’s not unpredictable like the Joker and he’s not hamstring to a binary philosophy like Two-Face. Mr. Cobblepot is a cunning sort, capable of destorying anyone that dare cross him.

1 Like

@TX85, i would be scared of bane, like he might break my back at any moment

1 Like

There are many I that are good

Black Mask

Falcone

Mr Freeze

Mad Hatter

1 Like

Mas Hatter doesn’t really have willing henchmen. He has to use his tech to turn them into drones.

1 Like

Yeah I’d probably go with Penguin as a runner up lol But I chose Freeze because not only does he rarely kill or harm those who serve him, but he has one of the easiest weaknesses to exploit… Warm temperatures . So if he gets too crazy I could have a chance to stop him. Two Face is unpredictable, Riddler is too Narcissistic, Penguin is rough when things go bad, & Joker is the thing of nightmares lol Freeze would be perfect to serve & be able to destroy if need be & have a chance at not getting caught in the end lol

I would go with Penguin. More into crime for the money than for nutty stuff, so less chance of getting senselessly murdered. And I figure he must have a bunch of people in his employment, so I could just blend in and collect whatever is due me.

2 Likes

Mr Freeze

2 Likes

Bane or Ivy

2 Likes

Ivy and Harls! Luv u guys!

2 Likes

Catwoman…low stakes crimes and I feel like she wouldn’t kill me to make a point. Plus Batman usually gives her a pass.

2 Likes

Joker and Harley - In my opinion, if anyone is gonna put Bruce down, it will be these two. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Catwoman - Easy.
She’s be totally down if I had a big heist planned or wanted to go on robbery spree and have fun at the same time!

Catwoman keeps a fairly low profile and pretty much knows all of Gotham. This would be perfect for me to get to know everything and cause a little trouble without getting caught.

1 Like

And like Joshua mentioned, Batman totally has a soft spot for Catwoman.

1 Like

Black Mask or Catwoman

2 Likes

The white rabbit, Jaina Hudson. Reason being she can’t be caught, even by Batman, and have u seen her? I could hang all day every day with her.

1 Like

“When. She’s 10 feet Tall :microphone: