Who's the better ship: Batgirl or Starfire?

Okay, the title really says it all. Who is the best Nightwing ship: Batgirl (Barbara Gordon) or Starfire?
Ig I’ll start I vote Starfire!
Dick and Babs have known each other since they were kids and it’s never really worked out for one reason or another. I see them as the high school sweethearts, first love type whereas it worked out with Starfire on many occasions. They even had a kid at one point! I see Dick settling down with Starfire!
Who gets your vote? Why? Let’s debate!

1 Like

They are both awesome. But I vote for Barbara. I just love the fact that they are both living in Gotham and have similar experiences.

1 Like

I’ve always liked Batgirl more. I like the more personal and historical relationship as it’s rare it happens like that.

Babs easily

I keep trying to find Starfire interesting, and I just can’t bring myself to do it. I don’t have any strong feelings against her most of the time, but I always felt she didn’t really have much to her other than her relationship with Dick, which therefore means I’m not quite certain what he sees in her.

I liked the pre-Flashpoint dynamic where Dick and Babs had both grown out of their “sidekick” identities independently and then found their way back to each other when they were older and more mature.

Now, let’s throw a wrench into things: What about Huntress?

1 Like

Babs!