whos the better flash Ezra Miller or Grant Gustin

Definitely Grant Gustin. His performance as Barry/The Flash is charming and relatable while Ezra Miller’s performance just seemed awkward and weird.

3 Likes

I gotta give it to Shipp. The OG

1 Like

Grant for sure as Barry Allen. But I feel like Ezra Miller would make for a better Wally west flash.

1 Like

Grant Gustin all the way. While watching justice league, seeing Erza Miller Barry talking to his dad Henry Allen during the prison scene felt like a far cry and forced. Like they saw scenes from the show and just threw in there to make him have development. The suit in the movie looks horrendous compared to the suits in the show, even though they had a higher budget.

2 Likes

I like them both.

Grant Gustin is great on TV but I feel he plays the character as too understated for the big screen where he would likely be overshadowed by the special effects and oversized personalities. Likewise Ezra Miller has great energy to fill up a 2+ hour movie but I think watching him week in and week out over a 24 episode season would be exhausting.

2 Likes

Grant Gustin by a long shot. That may be influenced by the fact that we have had so much time to see Gustin develop as Barry and Miller only had a few minutes really. For me, from the first episode of teh TV show Grant Gustin just seemed to fit and while Miller was good in the movie it’s hard not to compare the two and expect what you already have enjoyed.

2 Likes

DarkAero0631.51441 I completely agree the movie suit was just goofy. I get it he cobbled it together at home, but it just looked like it was something someone made and tied up with string.

1 Like

I dunno I find Grant’s interpretation of Barry kind of unlikable, but he’s kind of a cop, so I guess that works. He just doesn’t really lend much personality to the character. Ezra Miller didn’t get much screen time in that dumpster fire JL movie, but he was consistently the better part of whatever scene he was in. He made me actually care about a character in a movie with little to no plot or direction.

1 Like

Grant strong text

Grant If he bulks up just a little and get a new suit, then they could just use him in the movies.

I liked Ezra, but I don’t think we’ve seen enough of him for a fair comparison. I find the CW version of Flash to be too whiney for my tastes.

I really appreciate how goofy Ezra’s Flash is. You can really tell he’s been stuck by himself, one man against the world, trying to save his father.

I like Grant too but he’s a completely different flash, heavily influenced by being surrounded by friends and family Pre and post super hero powers. Plus the actor has had YEARS to hone the character compared to Ezra 1/5 part of a super hero movie.

I’m very excited for the Flash movie. It will be a nice reprieve from the 7-8 yrs of Grant’s Flash we’ll have by then.

I think that Grant’s Flash is better written

1 Like

Grant Gustin by far.

I’m going to say grant only because we didn’t get the true Ezra flash. Once the snyder cut gets released then I can make a better assessment.

1 Like