whos the better flash Ezra Miller or Grant Gustin

i saw the Justice League movie the other day thought it was okay and could have been better but imo Ezra didnt do a good job as been the flash just my opinion and after i finished it i watched the last episode of season 4 of the flash and though Grant Gustin was really good in the show and thought man they should have just used Grant Gustin as the flash i get they wanna keep the movie and show with different actors but man Grant Gustin does a hell of a job playing the flash its sad that they wont be using him for the movie

3 Likes

Definitely Grant.

Ezra was fun though.

4 Likes

Grant, for sure. But my favorite is the Flash from Superman TAS “Speed Demons” as voiced by Charlie Schlatter. I like him even more than the JLTAS Flash. The black circle around his lightning bolt made it pop. He spouted one-liners a million miles a minute. One of the best episodes.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/ASN2zBlwUa4AIQWkRuVtC7ejsDNRWfsyfkAxyZVast4e87zXXJs9nT2UObqIUQaoIFBPBRaJUvu02SX6npbohLhj_pyaGqhm03fDH0z-f5xYa1y-aKDmkjM3AN88dLUws1erMQqplLu3bDx_c5bssl8a8ChyPgBz6N8IUMf3kNQn2phi7aFyUDdWVl_bvn1dGRnYdafJcRCv0ePJAw5c10XqFZzyS3e36dr9tcsz-VBTIGYtULEETjGUROVkQcDxb5e2f4RjeZZ98o1118JnWRYh0M2C1c-sRQNW2d8k7aT-7dO3_A6fWiZVGyBR4yTUMNgeb0wSTk4iORr9xByf4HZlhA31lCm6Kyiz1QXMeCLHDtyMu0g7_v9GWYNErFV5rAcyI4T_m-vEQel_Ked9I3tJ01ZYIuV1xiOeSikhjMj5WJ7O0OSaw_kc8tH1CRHMrMivd7Lfw7QXf9fkLBS0WEDVDWSRiv5iR-i3AFf486sutlmTNZfeB5w8d04Do6iQeCk6ODI5MA7GPsvw1XzJWzX5pnuqZkxTTPHRji3qJhf7C8dYXKFk3JPvC1H-oLq1v_dqIUYnd-9Wu5-RG2yM-k1OzsYCef8EGEmF9LDPBGNvM3f69AAeQtRVI807_xx39q1L8xkoclIApL4KGfw1fRwVHg=s504-no

1 Like

Grant

1 Like

I like Ezra, but definitely Grant.

1 Like

John Wesley Shipp, hands down. Best live action Flash. I’ve been watching his show here on DC Universe and it’s crazy how much of a better Flash he is.

Grant is likable and all, but his Barry is so dependent on other people.

Ezra’s was too fresh. We really didn’t get to see enough of Ezra and he wasn’t in the best movie to really make that call.

3 Likes

Michael Rosenbaum!!!

2 Likes

Rose gets my vote for all time favorite (followed by Shipp).

Between Grant and Ezra, I’m going to go with Grant.

1 Like

Ezra was just playing Ezra in Justice League. But Grant’s Flash is too melodramatic…so I think I’d choose Ezra for putting his flair in it.

2 Likes

Right now I cannot say because Grant has years to win the love of fans, while Ezra did one movie. I think when Flashpoint comes out Ezra will be able to shine. Remember JL had two directors, so actors had to adjust fire.

3 Likes

Between the two, Grant!

1 Like

Really two different versions of Flash so I’m good with both

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

Grant Gustin runs rings around Ezra Miller.

Grant!!

Grant

Grant has the advantage, but it’s not Ezra’s fault, its Joss Whedon’s. Joss Whedon cut out the Flash’s story scenes such as all his scenes with Iris West, cut down his action scenes, cut out all reference to the Flash’s epic time travel scene in Batman V Superman, and turned the Flash into simple comic relief. All the “funny” moments with him (“brunch”, falling on WW’s boobs, etc.) were all from Whedon’s reshoots.

3 Likes