Who's the BEST Nanny?

Hey all, so I want to start asking “unique” questions cuz they seem fun for everyone and something we don’t usually answer everyday lol

RANDOM question but which D.C. character would you all choose to be your nanny if you were going on vacation with a significant other or by yourself or whatever the context…but just imagine you’re leaving for a few weeks and leaving behind some kids/pets for this said character to basically care for (nanny) while you’re gone.

Keep in mind the character’s personality and actions and just how they are. I was also thinking to make it more realistic, imagine they’re retired from the hero game and just plain ol’citizens with the same personality.

Personally, I’d choose Starfire. I feel like Kory is genuinely a nurturing and caring person and could definitely trust her to watch over my 2 cats and dogs lol

Alfred.

5 Likes

There only one nanny! That’s the flashy girl from fleshing, the nanny named Fran… Mr. Scheffeiled!!! Just a little nanny humor for ya.

2 Likes

Silver-age Kara.

Not only a great storyteller, but she knows how to put that insanely overpowered silver-age powerset to use in reenacting the fairy tales.

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/51272933_10157961247778943_3655368720559112192_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=548c35c1246a707cb21706f5d82bc17a&oe=5CE2F726

1 Like

@DemonEtrigan trueee! He honestly would probably be best choice…wasn’t even thinking about him when making the question lol!

2 Likes

Ha…I’ve worked as a nanny before. Nothing like being paid to go to theme parks and play laser tag.

1 Like

The employees of Chuck E. Cheese, Peter Piper Pizza and the like. The amount of guff they likely take from snobby parents and overpriveliged yuppy larva must be unreal. They’ve got my respect and sympathies.

2 Likes

Alfred Pennyworth. He’s got it down. Stays away but knows when to pleasantly be mildly aggressive to prove a point.

1 Like

Garfield. He is young and hip. Keep the kids busy changing into different animals. Why not. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Jervis Tetch, the Mad Hatter

2 Likes

Granny goodness she seems trustworthy with children

1 Like