Who's Smarter: Batman Or The Doctor?

Both Batman and the Doctor are ridiculously smart, but my question is who is smarter?

Feel free to discuss any of the two character’s different feats of brains and brawn.

Me.

1 Like

Prove it.

1 Like

Okay.

2 Likes

Batman: Made plans to take out the strongest people on Earth.

The Doctor: Formulated and exacuted a plan that destroyed an entire race of billions in about a minute.

Doesn’t the Doctor have the accumulated knowledge of all his past lifetimes? As well as that available to him from multiple alien races and time periods? I think he has a lot more in common with New God Metron than anyone. My money’s on the Dr.

3 Likes

Look, I’m one of the biggest Batman stans out there, but I still gotta say The Doctor.

2 Likes

So the Doctor is Hawkman?

1 Like

Nope. The Doctor is older. Plus, Hawkman is reincarnated into new people and lives through their entire life. The Doctor regenerates on a cellar into an adult and can spend hundreds of years in one form without ageing while Hawkman is stuck with a normal lifespan.

Hawkman had one life that lasted for over two thousand years and counting. He is not stuck with a normal lifespan.

1 Like

Do you mean the one where he was basically an oversized interdimensional chicken with a large hammer?

Nope.

1 Like

Then which one?

Carter Hall.

1 Like

I just looked. You got your facts mixed up.
Carter Hall is currently in his fifties (in the current main timeline) but he is the most recent reincarnation of Prince Khufu spanning back over 2000 years.

I got no facts mixed up. It is canon established a few years back that Carter is still alive and well in the 40th century.

Carter is not in his 50s. He has the body of a man in his 20s according to Dr. Mid-Nite and a man in his 30s according to green Arrow. I trust Dr. Mid-Nite over Ollie about the human body.

1 Like

Oh but why?

Also, I don’t recognize that particular comic. What is it? Legion of Superheroes?

1 Like

https://www.dcuniverseinfinite.com/comics/book/hawkman-2018-2020-29/f147ad0f-b51d-47ac-8905-e491638c0a6a/c
It is not Legion of Superheroes, they are a thousand years after them. They should think of the Legion like the legion thinks of The Justice League.

Pietter is the greatest doctor in the world. Who better to trust a physical from? Plus all Ollie did was give Hawkman a glance.

1 Like

It was a joke, man.

SO basically, Superman, who is most likely still alive, is now a great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather?

1 Like

Honestly that really depends on stuff like if his kids find time to reproduce and people they can reproduce with. Is Jonathon like a mule how he cannot reproduce with Kryptonians or humans?

1 Like