Who's excited for the Aquaman movie coming out in December if so what are you looking forward too for the movie!

Jason Momoa kicking ass!

1 Like

One word, Mera.

2 Likes

Black Manta, and Atlantis - it looks amazing in the trailer!

1 Like

Arthur and Mara falling in love. They have one of the strongest pairings in the DC Universe!

2 Likes

Yeah bro this movie is going to be tight! He is my favorite comic book character. Yet it is sad people poke fun of a chacter they do not actually do their homework on how badass he actually is! Jason Memoa is going to kill it!! My man!!:muscle::sunglasses:

2 Likes

YO I’m so pumped for this movie!!! I wanna see all the monsters of the sea, Mosasaurs, plesiosaurs, kraken, leviathan, megaladon, giant squid, freaky made up creatures - I want it to be mythic! That might not happen but that’s ok. I’m pumped to see the Seven Kingdoms, how their cultures are like. I like that Aquaman will have several suits in the movie, the shirtless outfit, the oyster-shell shoulder-pad armor, and the classic orange and green suit, as well as potentially the Justice League armor suit. I’m curious if for the sequel they’ll have Arthur be a father with a child and Manta traps them in a situation where Arthur loses his arm, I could see that happening either at the end of this movie or the sequel. It’s a dope arc for Aquaman.

I’m excited! But, I’ve liked all the DCEU movies to some extent. Black Manta looks awesome.

I can hardly wait to see it! It should be very interesting and different than any other movie. I know I’ll enjoy it!

It’s gonna be amazing!!

So exited hopefully they make it good like Wonder Woman

1 Like

The main issue for me (which was a selling point for others) in Justice League was how Aquaman was written.
It’s like people thought “Jason Mamoa is a cool guy. We should write “cool stuff” to highlight how cool he is.
Just made it seem kind of cheap and 2D, but he pulled it off better than other people would have.
Just feel like he should be written intelligently into an intricate story and he will make it cool on his own. He doesn’t have to be written “King of the Brocean” for people to realize Jason is cool. I think Wan gets that. So looking forward to seeing more depth in his character.

1 Like

Very excited It’s the main reason Aquaman was one of the first figures I bought from the Justice League Animated assortment! (The first one was actually the Flash but when I realized that figure wasn’t coming out til the end of november, I decided to get a few of the more immediate figures in the meantime!)

I really hope we get to see the every day life of an Atlantean like shopping, dinner, parades, etc.

Horror elents, unique cinematic takes on characters…plus i wish a full cast/character list would get released already!!! 3 months until movie hits theaters and still full list not released!

Atlantis looks amazing in the trailer. The one thing I’m really looking forward to that we haven’t seen is Mera using her powers. I want it to be truly awesome. I also hope Arthur has the right amount of character depth. I agree with a poster above that Justice League seemed to try a bit too hard in making him a ‘cool bro’ hero. Both villains look very dynamic. Perhaps they can stick around for a while, instead of being one-and-done.

I am. I have faith in this one!

1 Like

I’m looking forward to the design aspect of the film. I’ve read interviews with the director about how much time and thought went into this movie and I hope it pays off.

If grading the quality of the movie by giving it a letter of the alphabet then this movie will be under sea

I was concerned, though hopeful after the initial gaping hole from The Justice League. But after learning of the scenic production quality and all of the different elements of the storyline I was sure it’s going to be a hit. Next thing you know they’re talking blockbuster franchise and It occurred to me DC and WB are lining the DCEU up for the big shabronsky! :):innocent:

I’m really excited for this! This is going to be as good as Wonder Woman was. My only gripe is that it’s being released in the beginning of Winter rather than Summer.

1 Like