Who's excited for the Aquaman movie coming out in December if so what are you looking forward too for the movie!

Who’s excited for the Aquaman movie coming out in December if so what are you looking forward too for the movie!

36 Likes

I’m excited for both. Aquaman looks action packed and Shazam looks like a fun movie to set a different moody . Also can’t wait for Flash Point

1 Like

I’m excited to explore Atlantis. The trailer made it look far more fantastic than the comics ever have. Mera looks incredible too.

1 Like

I’m with Rokk1972, I can’t wait to see Atlantis

1 Like

I’m so psyched to see Arthur explored more as a character. Also, his powers!

I’m excited! The movie looks so good! Here’s hoping we get a new trailer at NYCC

I’m looking forward to the action! And Black Manta looks badass! I’m also a soundtrack collector, so I’m looking forward to picking up Aquaman Soundtrack.

Black manta. Looks awesome!

Super hyped for Aquaman. Can’t wait to see how Wan will create Atlantis as an environment.

2 Likes

Super excited momoas an awesome actor and the movie looks like its going to be mind blowing

Not gonna lie, I haven’t been a big fan of the DCEU at all with Man of Steel being the only exception, but I have faith that Walter Hamada can turn things around for DC. The trailer looked promising and I am excited to see what comes of the movie.

Can’t wait until December.

1 Like

I’m very excited to see the movie. Probably looking forward to more of Aquaman’s powers (talking to fish n’ stuff), and how the dceu will portray Mera the most.

2 Likes

Super excited to see Black Manta and Mera on the big screen!!!

2 Likes

This is going to be awesome! I can’t wait!

I want Aquaman to say “Outrageous” during the movie. It would be amazing.

2 Likes

So excited! I have a feeling it’s going to be epic!

The action sequences underwater. Atlantis looks amazing.

1 Like

Shit yeah bro as you can see Aquaman is my favorite

Can. Not. Wait!!!