whoa! I've never seen Katherine McNamara before just now...

She is Babs…

1 Like

That’s her!

She’s certainly pretty. Is she in the running to play Babs in something? I didn’t see anything pertinent on her IMDB page.

1 Like

Some older article popped up. I wish she was playing Babs. Put her on Titans! Lol. Or Birds of Prey…

Right? Is she not a perfect fit?

1 Like

It was an early article about Birds of Prey rumors. I hope she ends up as Babs somewhere. Maybe this is what will do it. Lets let DC know. Lol

That might help

walks up to Katherine McNamera

Me: “Hi, how are you today? Say, would you be interested in participating in another DC Comics based project, this time as Barbara Gordon? She also goes by the aliases Batgirl and later on, Oracle. Batgirl is an ally of The Batman, while Oracle is an expert hacker and information broker to the superhuman community. Miss Gordon is a great character and one that you could sink your acting chops into quite heavily.”

Ms. McNamera thinks it over and then signs the contract. I put it in my briefcase, shake her hand and thank her for her time, then go on my way.

Well, that was easy. I think I’ll get some Big Belly Burger now =)

1 Like

It just takes time, comfort and confidence. I’m not exactly Mr. Life of the Party myself. Sometimes you just have to suck it up and say to yourself “Come what may, let’s do it.” and see what happens, while hoping for the best outcome. I of course realize that that is far easier said than done.

Oh boy, class presentations. Those did make me nervous. It was all worth it when I received one of the better grades in the class though. Again, you just take a deep breath and hope for the best =)

1 Like

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve said to myself: “Just say hi to her. Be casual and confident.” and then I go to say hi but my mouth goes bone dry and I quickly turn in another direction and walk away like I meant to walk that way in the first place. To quote a line from Forrest Gump: “It happens.”

1 Like

Yep, absolutely. One shining light to lead the way for sure.

2 Likes

Dudes, I asked her on Twitter… lets just wait for a reply.

I really hope she replies. So pretty. Lol

That’s crazy, I named her as a perfect poison ivy on a different thread on here a long time ago & now she might be joining the DCU.

She just looks exactly like Ivy if u look at her photos on imb you’ll find some that look like a dead ringer.