who?

Name your fav villain and fav hero, imagine them in a fight, and who do you think would win?

4 Likes

Let me get this started

Hero: Blue Beetle

Villain: Scarecrow

Honestly Blue Beetle would destroy scarecrow, because idt the scarab would let the fear gas affect Jaime, and with all the gadgets it has, even scarecrows ā€œviolent dancingā€ doesnā€™t stand a chance lol

1 Like

This thing is not getting enough lovešŸ˜‚

Nice! Deathstroke is also high up there for me, but there is something there with scarecrow I just love

Villain- Mr. Freeze
Hero- Raven
I feel like thereā€™s no contest lol. Raven decimates Mr. Freeze :joy:

2 Likes

Favorite Hero: The Question
Favorite Villain: Lady Shiva

We saw how this went down in Question #1.

3 Likes

Villain: Penguin
Hero: Superman

Thereā€™s no doubt about it that Superman wouldā€™ve easily beat Penguin. :slightly_smiling_face::penguin:

1 Like

@abfgmsw: If you havenā€™t checked it out, thereā€™s a terrific Superman vs. Deathstroke fight relatively early on in Priestā€™s ongoing Deathstroke: Rebirth series!

1 Like

Hero: John Constantine
Villain: Hugo Strange

Hmm, the mystical con artist versus the professional psychologist/mad scientist. This could get interestingā€¦

1# Darkseid (toughest question. So many great Villains.
2# Superman

We kinda already know how this fight turns outā€¦ on numerous occasions, but I like to think with a more realistic approach Darkseid would win out.
I mean, dude is a God after all.

Hero: Martian Manhunter
Villain: Clayface

Martian Manhunter might be the most powerful being in DC

1 Like

Favorite superhero: Green Arrow
Favorite super villain: Deathstroke

It would be a really close match but I believe that Green Arrow would win

Fav Hero: The Spectre (Unbound)
Fav Villain: Darkseid
The Spectre would demolish Darkseid. The Lord of Apokolips would beg for his life by the time Spectre is done with him.

Fav Hero: Batman
Fav Villain: tough but I will go with Darkseid.

Darkseid just needs to wait til Batman gets older to hit him with his Omega beams.

Villain: Bill Maher
Hero: comic book community

1 Like

Fav. Hero: Batman
Fav. Villian: Deathstroke

Batman would likely end up the winner

Fav hero: Shazam
Fav Villain: Touch but I think Black Manta
I believe shazam would win due to his godly abilities. Manta is smart and has got his fair share of gadgets but heā€™s no batman.

Hero- Wonder Woman
Villain- Joker

Iā€™m pretty confident WW would prevail. WW is why I became a DC fan, from Super Friends. Joker is my favorite villain in any fiction, & the 1st comic I ever bought was Joker issue #1. So Iā€™d have to choose those 2 as my favorites.

Very true @Valor24_714

Hero= Batman
Villain= Scarecrow

But, sadly Batman would winā€¦

2 Likes