Who Would You Want In Injustice 3?

I really love the injustice games for their story and gameplay. As someone who loves boxing I would love to see my boy wildcat in there. What additions would you like?

12 Likes

Everyone from both games except guest characters(not expecting those same ones)and new ones like…

Nightwing(Dick)
Beast Boy
Hawkman
Hawkgirl
Red Robin
Bat Woman
Doom Patrol
Super Boy
Steel
Aqualad
Miss Martian
Kid Flash(Wally)
Arsenal
Red Tornado
Killer Croc
Katana

Special guest character, maybe Judge Dredd or Spawn

4 Likes

Zoom
Bart Allen
Killer frost
Batgirl
Batwing
Reign (Supergirl)
Malcolm merlyn
Damien darhk
Arsenal
Speedy
Kid flash
White Canary
Ra sal gul
Nyssa al gul
Granny goodness
Savitar

4 Likes

I forgot to mention Circe

3 Likes

Wonder Girl Superboy Impulse Robin (Tim) and Klarion the witch boy

2 Likes

Circe
Donna Troy
Wonder Girl (Cassie)
Jinx (from the comics)
Klarion the Witch Boy
Flash (Wally West)
Vibe
Beast Boy
Blackfire
Clayface
Ra’s al Ghul
Talia al Ghul
Lilith Clay
Tim Drake
Spoiler (Stephanie Brown)
Batgirl (Cassandra Cain)
Lady Shiva
Batwoman
Ravager (Rose Wilson)
Jade
Thunder (Anissa Pierce)
Lightning (Jennifer Pierce)
Grace Choi
Looker
Katana
Geo-Force
Terra
Trigon

4 Likes

Also Superboy dressed like in Teen Titans volume 3 (black shirt, jeans and black shoes, not the boots like a Young Justice). Also Wonder Girl also dressed in her Teen Titans volume 3 costume (red and gold, with black boots, and her Zeus-Lightning powered lasso). NEITHER of them in their New 52 looks.

3 Likes

Also, and I promise I’m done after this, keep the gear system but ALSO bring back the skins! I want to play as CW versions of some characters and also other media and voiced by those same actors. Plus iconic comics outfits.

Who wouldn’t want to play as Circe that time she wore an outfit like Wonder Woman’s (only hers was purple and fit her aesthetic better).

4 Likes

Wildcat, Plastic Man, and Static Shock

6 Likes

I would prefer each character have an alternate costume or two than bringing back the gear system.

If It has to return though, at least let us customize our own colors for each item and have classic suits as gear options

2 Likes

Great post, definitely didn’t think of some of the great ones. I’d LOVE a Teen Titans character pack.

WB Games take my money!! I wouldn’t even care how hard I got price gouged. My only request is that new characters come with new story arcs as well.

I loved getting Starfire for 2, but I’d already level capped all the base characters, so I was suffering a little game fatigue. A short DLC story would have kept it fresh.

1 Like

Anybody mention Cheshire yet? That’d be a pretty neat pull.
Lady Shiva
Animal Man (New 52 with the tree map and body morphing)
Clayface or Plastic Man
Flex Mentallo and Bat-Mite. I mean, imagine them in the Injustice universe.

With all these ideas, I wouldn’t even be mad at “year 1, year 2, etc” DLC packs like COD or R6 Siege. They’d make a killing.

1 Like

Year 1 and etc would perfectly tie into the comics, also named Year One, Two, etc and feature characters and costumes not in the games

They should bring in the Legion next time. Here are my picks for new characters and new variants:

Triplicate Girl
Shrinking Violet
Colossal Boy
Phantom Lass
Beast Boy
Terra
Batgirl
Karate Kid
Bizarro Supergirl
Brainiac-5
Red Lantern Supergirl

I don’t particularily care for mixing properties but if it needs to happen I want MotU instead of Mortal Kombat:
He-man
Man-at-arms
Orko
Teela
Sorceress
Evil-Lyn
Stratos
Ram-Man
Beast Man
Trap Jaw
Jitsu
Catra
Shadow Weaver
Scorpia
Skeletor
She-Ra
Battle Cat/Panthor

I think the roster in injustice 2 is good but it’s missing some people. Mera, Lex, and mirror master would be a good start.

I’m absolutely with you on having He-Man guest stars for Injustice 3. That would be so awesome.

Ra’s Al Ghul
Vibe
Godspeed
Clayface
The Question (with Rorschach skin)
Guest Character: Starlight (from The Boys)
Guest Character: any of the Umbrella Academy
Jarro (I’d throw money at this without a second thought)

Mera and Ocean Master need to be added.

It’s only a matter of time before Injustice 3 is released after Mortal Kombat 11. What DC characters would you want to see implemented into the game? (Besides the obvious characters like the trinity)

My Top 10 Characters:

1. Red Tornado
  2. Booster Gold
  3. The Huntress
  4. Beast Boy
  5. Metamorpho
  6. Clayface
  7. Plastic Man
  8. Big Barda
  9. Granny Goodness
  10. Terra

21a0f7dcd07f490a-600x338.jpg