Who Would YOU Like to See Get Their Own DC Universe series?

I’d love to see at least an animated series of these guys!

7 Likes

I think a Twilight Zone anthology type series starring the Spectre would be a lot of fun.

7 Likes

Since we can’t submit scripted shows, I’ll pitch my idea here.

It’s the 1950’s. Vic Sage has already been fired from the state department under the umbrella that he might be gay. As Joseph McCarthy “red (and pink, what we would take for :rainbow: today) scare” heats up with the house unamerican activities committee hearings, he is joined by Kefauver and the infamous “comic book” hearings.

Can The Question unravel the interconnected web of lies and conspiracies holding McCarthy and Kefauver together. He’s The Question, of course he can. But not before a resolving how J. Edgar Hoover (along with his transvestism and mafia contacts) fits into all of this. Q knows it’s not commies or non-straight people that are a threat to our country, but these three slimy balls are at the core of the conspiracy to take away our freedoms.

2 Likes

Hawkman, with Highlander type flashbacks to his different past lives.

7 Likes

So many possibilities with Animal Man too. You can even use Swamp Thing in the series. What I liked about the New 52 Animal Man is how they talked about the human side of being a superhero in a world of social media and fandom. That could be something fresh in a series.

3 Likes

Had a conversation about this exact live action but having an outside director like Stephen King or M. Night Shyamalan

4 Likes

Vandal Savage through the ages.

Superboy from Titans I’d definitely watch that show.

Talon or time piece about Court of Owls history in Gotham.

Blue Beetle would be cool.

Really want a new Superman show.

7 Likes

Jason, I would love to see a red hood and the outlaws show, we have Starfire and Roy has been teased, or even introduce Artemis and leave Starfire with Titans. Also a Justice league dark show is about due or atleast a madam Xanadu show that leads up to JLD. and if the idea for a family friendly show in the works they should make a JSA show set in 30/40s

11 Likes

Completely agree. It would be great to see their villains and start to introduce the lords of chaos.

1 Like

I honestly think that the world needs to see a good Booster Gold series

11 Likes

I totally agree

2 Likes

I would love to see a one-shot series of a man to becoming the Condiment King. Kind of like a parody of Joker lol

6 Likes

rouges, thawne or hunter
id think itll be neat

2 Likes

Hawkman. It would be told in present day, but in some instances, memories of a past life would be explored because that information would help him in the present day. I think we’d also need a Hawkwoman, he deserves to have his true love at his side. It should also have the Atom, Ray Palmer, as a recurring guest star.

3 Likes

Can you imagine an animated series for this? Hahaha. Amazing!

18 Likes

YES!

I didn’t even know I needed this until you just pointed it out!

3 Likes

Definitely time for Booster to go mainstream

6 Likes

A “Multiversity” show would be great! Each different Earth could have a 1-4 episode arc so that they could be fleshed out and the episodes could be live action or animated, depending on the universe they’re focusing on.

11 Likes

Yes! I’ve been saying this for a while, but an Animal Man show would be crazy fun! I’m kind of hung up on the idea of each episode ending in a Shazam! style PSA about environmental issues.

4 Likes

I would like to see Superboy spun off into his own show. Using Connor would be a great way to explore the world of Superman

3 Likes