Who Would You Elect President in the DCU?

Not entirely unheard of either- Calvin Ellis, the Superman of Earth 23 is president in his day job.

3 Likes

Batman

2 Likes

@TheTerribleToyman Or maybe Bruce could be president and Mr. Terrific could be VP or the other way around.

2 Likes

Two guys that smart, we’d all probably be doing great moments matter who was VP and who was president.

1 Like

I’m going to have to go with all the people saying Batman for president, but not necessarily because he would be good for national security and defense. I think he’d also be very good at diplomacy and international relations/affairs. I mean not only does he inherently have a global mindset and perspective from traveling, training, and building friendships throughout the world, but Bruce Wayne owns an international company and Batman had Batman Incorporated. As a businessman, he’d do well with the economy. I also think many voters would be sympathetic towards the whole “my parents were gunned down” thing. This would also give Batman a leg up in the compassion department, showing that he cares for all Americans and doesn’t want what happened to him to happen to someone else (whether that’s due to crime, a health related issue, an economic problem, etc.).

4 Likes

I’D actually Vote for Lex While he has aQuestion of character I think he could DO a lot of Good for this Country but that’s they said about the Orange Guy. I Would Choose The Lex From All Star Superman

2 Likes

Mr, Nobody he promised Nada and completely delivered. Then we can have Agent ! as VP and the Scissormen as secret service

2 Likes

Hey, Superman was president once.

Edit: I see this mentioned already.

3 Likes

Question would make a strange president.

2 Likes

What about Oliver Queen

2 Likes

I would have to say Jimmy Olson would make a great president!
Jimmy-Olsen-DC-Comics

2 Likes

Great choice!

Good points.

1 Like

Mr. Terrific is a great choice. But, I’m not sure about Waller for VP. Maybe as Secretary or Defense, though.

Terrific is going to have a bullseye on his back before he even takes the oath. Best deterrent is to have someone nobody wants to become president as vice president ergo Waller

1 Like

Gotcha. That’s logical.

Red Hood.

Jason Todd deserves to win the vote, this time.

Deborah Tiegel. She’s a smart bad-ass with experience in law.

‘nuff said