Who Would You Cast in the DCU?

Peter Mensah as Martian Manhunter

3 Likes

Please don’t hate me, but he has the body and he isn’t a terrible actor either at all, but I pick Zack Efron to play one of the Robins, maybe even Jason Todd himself, I would love seeing him do a dark serious role

2 Likes

I don’t hate on Zack Efron like I used to do. He isn’t my first pick but I wouldn’t mind him given a shot at Jason Todd or Tim Drake

Someone that wont remove our comics!

Sarcasm fail

Is not sarcasm when is a true feeling

Ali Suliman as Ra’s Al Ghul. His character in Jack Ryan basically was Ra’s Al Ghul with a lot of nuance and tragedy around him.

Ali_Suliman_4.jpg

I would say leave Jared Leto in, but make his joker the Tim Drake version, kind of following the Batman Beyond Return of The Joker movie. Also Neil Patric Harris as the Riddler.

Molly Queen as Miss Martian

1 Like

Charlie Hunnam as Oliver Queen/Green Arrow

3 Likes

i would cast the person who had the idea to tell us what time titans premiers… you know, the one that they didnt listen to, causing a bunch of us to stay up only to find out the episode isnt premiering at midnight and losing sleep when we have work to go to in the morning… oh, and i would cast him as the new batman after flashpoint reboots the movie universe… (not sure if this was specific to the dcu shows or dc media as a whole)

Dacre Montgomery as Roy Harper/Speedy/Aresenal

3 Likes

Myself as BATMAN

1 Like

Taylor Momsen as…well I bet you can guess

2 Likes

Michael Keaton as Bruce Wayne in a Batman Beyond Live Action Show

3 Likes

Who Catwoman?

Roseanne Barr as Granny Goodness

3 Likes

Scott Adkins as Batman

1 Like

Alden Ehrenreich as Superman

Poppy Drayton as Lois Lane

Stephen Amell as Lex Luther
(Shave him bald and clean shaven then he’ll look the part)

Pierce Brosnan as Alfred

Charlie Cox as Batman.

I’d like to see David Tennant as Constantine in JLA Dark movie…