Who Would You Cast in the DCU?

With so many incredible actors and so many great characters in the DC Universe, there’s a million ways to cast! Who do you want to see as your favorite characters? Tell us who, and why!

25 Likes

Idris Elba as Superman I just think he would make a good Superman he’s a pretty amazing actor

3 Likes

Taron eggertan as jason Todd

3 Likes

The guys who played nathan in hereos to play superman john ham as batman the dude from the notebook to play flash everybody else keep the same

1 Like

Eastwood for Jonah Hex.

4 Likes

Michael Keaton reprising his role as Bruce Wayne in Batman Beyond. Clint Eastwood is another perfect Bruce Wayne Batman Beyond.

4 Likes

Bring back Jim Carrey as the Riddler!!! Have DiCaprio play Penguin. John Stewart played by Michael B Jordan. Zac Efron as Nightwing Emma Watson as Starfire Vanesss Hudgens as Raven

KJ Appa as Wally West

Idris Elba as Jon Stewart Green Lantern. William Dafoe as the Joker or maybe Two-Face.

1 Like

Milo Ventimigilia as Dick Grayson/Nightwing

5 Likes

Isn’t it called Worlds of DC, now?

If we’re talking movies though, I’d take Margot Robbie out of the Birds of Prey Producers chair because she did a horrible job at casting Canary and Huntress.

Karl Urban would be an awesome Batman.

5 Likes

Karl Urban as Batman would be perfect!

4 Likes

Hopefully myself.

I know I’m old and all that but it’d be awesome to be an actor in some of the things they make.

1 Like

Damn now you’re going to spam posts in here too and bump down other comments and make them forgotten

2 Likes

Mickey Rourke as Lobo

3 Likes

Tristin Mays as Catwoman…as in right now.

Dave Bautista as Bane

3 Likes

WWE’s Big Show as Solomon Grundy

Toby Stephens as Ra’a Al Ghul