Who would you add to canon?

What DC character that is not currently canon would you like to see added?
Ranked for me:
Phantasm
Athanasia al Ghul
Grey Ghost (is that Gray or Grey?)
Earth NML

4 Likes

Phantasm is coming! She’s going to be a major character in Tom King’s upcoming 12 issue Batman/Catwoman series.

6 Likes

Also: No Man’s Land is still part of Gotham’s history! Recently, in the Robin 80th Anniversary special, we got to see a Nightwing story which took place in that era.

4 Likes

1st. WHAT!?? Can’t wait!
2nd. Earth NML. Not just NML. A whole earth where NML never ended. (meant as a joke more than anything else)

2 Likes

Here’s the teaser image that DC dropped last summer!

5 Likes

NO FRIGGIN WAY!!! I love this already!

2 Likes

You just made my week!

2 Likes

I want to see the return of the Inferior 5. Currently that title is a Stranger Things knockoff, but I think the ACTUAL Inferior 5 would be a welcome addition to the current DC universe.

3 Likes

It is a bit odd, though, considering that Tomasi’s 2019 Detective Comics Annual brought back the Year Two Reaper. Maybe we should go 3 for 3 and bring back The Spook!

5 Likes

I’d like for Mia Dearden and Connor Hawke to exist again. I can’t think of much outside of those two, but there are probably others.

Edit: Also Zinda Blake

4 Likes

I would also like these two to return! We were barely introduced to them before that blue skinned Gandhi impersonator and the Speedy Gonzales retconned them out of existence.

2 Likes

Idk if Crazy Quilt is considered canon or not but I’d see like to see him in more stuff.

3 Likes

He is canon.

2 Likes

Kyd Wykkyd, See-More, and Adonis.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure Connor Hawke isn’t part of the current continuity. That’s a bummer. And Power Girl.

2 Likes

The Music Meister.

3 Likes

I can’t think of much in the way of adaptation-original characters that need importing (I guess Artemis from Young Justice?), but…

… I miss Zinda.

3 Likes

I think Crazy Quilt might have shown up for like a panel during Tom King’s Batman. I could be wrong about that, though.

2 Likes

Indeed: DC Universe

2 Likes

That was a great issue.

Also, Mojo from B:TAS

2 Likes