Who Would Win?

Versus Captain Carrot…

Also Is Mickey Mouse secretly Mighty Mouse? If not, who would win in a match between the two?

Also

Versus

The Flash

Who is faster?

I had to add the photos for those who didn’t grow up on the reruns or are just clueless. I personally hate it when Family Guy makes jokes that only people who grew up in the 80s can get the reference. The same for that terrible movie that shall not be named that references good ole Speedy Gonzales.

I am also going to put in Doomsday VS Godzilla, since Superman just went toe to toe with Godzilla and Godzilla was basically annoyed. I am guessing Doomsday would not do any better since it was a double KO vs Superman…

woooo Darkseid vs Godzilla?

Ah man now I wana see Joker VS Skeletor.

Harley Quinn VS Miss Piggy.

Big Bird VS Hawkman.

Dex-Starr VS Garfield

Cujo VS Krypto

Feel free to add your own match-up.

3 Likes

Speedy would win

2 Likes

If mighty mouse is Superman fast and Speedy is at least able to beat Flash minus his light speed travel than I say he has a edge against Mighty mouse, but even in a sense, they mostly tie.

The fastest Looney Toon character to me is Road Runner whose speed burst are ridiculously overpowered.

1 Like

HOLY *$#%&^#%^& I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THE ROADRUNNER.

Dang it , now it is a race , Flash, Road Runner, and Speedy Gonzalez .

2 Likes

Beebo vs Elmo

1 Like

elmo-stare

1 Like
2 Likes

Lol Harley Quinn is definitely winning. Unless where counting sass alone than Miss Piggy karate chops the competition. :trophy:
d0e0711ec0e942c5750216daa3421340

2 Likes