• “The Great Betrayer” (Hawkman)
  • Hawkman
  • The Winged Wonder
  • Carter

0 voters

2 Likes

Yeeeaaagh!!

3 Likes

With all those broken bones talking should be very hard.

2 Likes

This surprises me. I would be rooting for Terry. When I read Damian, there’s always a very strong desire for someone to put him in his place.

3 Likes

Damian has a fanbase, and they might be rooting for Terry, but thinking Damian would win.

3 Likes

I get it. Most characters have a a few fans. Damian is Jason Todd in the 80’s for me. There should be a vote on keeping him around.

3 Likes

I am looking forward to the answers here.

Hawkmen who destroyed a Deathbringer Ship

0 voters

2 Likes

Krypton is the birthplace of Superman, Superman gave Dick the Nightwing name and Bette the Flamebird name, no Nightwing or Flamebird without Superman and Co, no Superman without Krypton, my bias is showing

3 Likes

I have a bias towards Dragons.

3 Likes

• Justice League of America
  • The Legion of Doom

0 voters

Who wins the challenge of the Superfriends?

2 Likes

Gardner theme

• Guy Gardner

• Gardner Fox

0 voters

2 Likes
Evil Hawkman Versions

0 voters

1 Like

Sky Tyrant lost to Shayera and is said to lack Hawkman’s intelligence and skill. Hro defeated Shayera and has to be a skilled fighter. Makes sense when you consider that Sky Tyrant focuses on picking on people smaller than him (and super weapons), while Hro fights people bigger than him and uses super weapons to get to the even bigger fish.

2 Likes

Protegees of Alan Scott Himself
  • Hal
  • Kyle

0 voters

2 Likes

Dr. Mid-Nite Mangling
  • Charles
  • Beth
  • Pietter

0 voters

2 Likes

red hood and wildcat-yolanda vs black spider-eric needham and shimmer

3 Likes

• Zod (Smallville)
  • Zod (Superman and Superman 2)
  • Zod (Man of Steel)

0 voters

3 Likes

Hey everyone. I’m back a lot earlier than expected. Camp this year was not the same as it was the last few years, and I got to the point where I had to leave for the preservation of my mental health. I’ll be back on here again, just like a few weeks ago, but I just want everyone to know that I’m okay, and I’m back.

4 Likes