Who Would Win?

Know what? Tomorrow’s gonna be full with characters Stargirl is friends with!

3 Likes

3 Likes

She looks like she’s on something… Has she come into contact with Snowflame?

3 Likes

Just lovesick for Billy Batson.

3 Likes

I get she’s a teenager but he’s a literal child! Giving off some weird vibes there…

3 Likes

Well, depends on when we’re talking and their ages at that particular time. Just how young Billy is varies quite a bit. Sometimes he’s like 8 and sometimes he’s like 13 or 14. I remember hearing somewhere he and Stargirl once dated for a while (during a time/incarnation where they were close in age) but had to break it off because his Captain Marvel/Shazam form is/looks adult and apparently the team (I think the JSA or JLA) didn’t know he was a transforming kid at the time, so it looked weird lmao.

4 Likes

At the time they were both 16.

In New 52 when he was younger he did flirt with her without success.

@KestrelDC It was JSA, and the real culprit was Billy being too focused on his reputation and not being able to handle Star still having feelings for Atom Smasher.

3 Likes

@Jurisdiction is probably just accepting that his thread has somehow morphed into a Stargirl/Billy romance discussion thread.

3 Likes

it wasn’t already?

3 Likes

3 Likes
  • Impulse (Bart)
  • Hawkman
  • Power Girl
  • Supergirl
  • Wonder Woman
  • OMAC
  • S.T.R.I.P.E.

0 voters

3 Likes

After thinking this through this is a battle royale by preestablished rules. Power Girl, Wonder Woman, and Supergirl will be beating up each other and being targeted as the big guns. STRIPE is fragile. That really leaves Impulse (speed to avoid hits) and Hawkman (durability) as the main candidates. I think Impulse’s smaller size makes it easier to hide and stay below the radar, and I think he is smart enough to not poke the bear especially when one is Power Girl.

So oddly enough this guy wins.

3 Likes

I didn’t vote for Bart because I thought I’d be the odd man out, but now that I know I’m not…

3 Likes

Yeah, especially after the experience of Jericho-possessing-Slade shooting the hell out of his kneecap and surgery having to be done without anesthetic due to his extremely fast metabolism. That moment onwards he got super intellectual (which is kinda funny considering early versions of the character that didn’t even follow the “have a conversation with any one person living or dead” hypothetical lmao) and read an entire library in literal seconds, was always making quotes and references to literature, and has even stated he likes being around Tim because Tim is so smart and makes him feel dumb, so he’s pretty much saying he likes how being around Tim challenges him. I remember in that same arc Flash (Wally because Barry was still very dead at the time) being super worried about Bart because of how naive and… well… impulsive he is. IMO, having that moment makes this bit of character progression extra interesting. It makes it dual-sided: Bart is growing up and proving himself to his peers and showing them he can (intellectually and maturity-wise) keep up with them AND he’s showing his concerned mentor/older second cousin he can handle and take care of himself as he’s growing up.

Also Cissie/Arrowette is underrated and should be utilized more (she has at least, though, started coming back with her roles in the new spin on the Young Justice comics, the Young Justice show that gets its name and many of its choices in characters from the same comics those do, DC Superhero Girls, etc.) and it’d be great to see more of Bart’s relationship with her. (I also quite love Cissie’s relationship with Cassie/Wonder Girl and the character arcs and development with her relationship with her mom).

4 Likes
  • Heretic
  • Deathstroke

0 voters

2 Likes

DEATHSTROKE!
To this day, Manu Bennett is in my opinion THE definitive portrayer of the character.

2 Likes

Deathstroke 5evar

3 Likes

4ever just isn’t good enough

2 Likes

My internet cut out last night and I wasn’t able to post. Everything should be back to normal by tonight.

2 Likes

3 Likes